Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    yaaay another retribution nerf =/
    Not really a nerf, The TV buff with this no longer calls into question whether our mastery proc will bring out a dps loss or gain. CS crit will cause 299% weapon damage, while TV non-crit will cause 305.5% weapon damage.

-Retri paladins?
    -Yes sir?
    -TO THE GROUND MF!

Quote Originally Posted by Schpa View Post
    Although I do think the new screech is pretty awesome, way better than the last one, it would be annoying to hear it EVERY single time you log in
    There's a new screech? Where in the video is it?

Is it just me, or do the first 5 seconds of that video sound like One-Winged Angel from Final Fantasy 7? lol. Also, Deathwing breathes so heavily, it looks like he's humping the SW gates.

YAY for Chimera Shot buff, and wtf @ Steady Shot nerf O_o

Quote Originally Posted by berenzen View Post
    Not really a nerf, The TV buff with this no longer calls into question whether our mastery proc will bring out a dps loss or gain. CS crit will cause 299% weapon damage, while TV non-crit will cause 305.5% weapon damage.
    Don't forget Exorcism, it's buffed enormously.

Deleted
    Prot Pala now can interrup and silence every 15s. That a bit op and annoying for bgs :s

Quote Originally Posted by rochedo View Post
    Prot Pala now can interrup and silence every 15s. That a bit op for bgs :s
    What about prot wars, did you count their interrupts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsumo86 View Post
    Oh c'mon shadow priests, even you knew you needed a little bit of a nerf don't QQ your heart out.
    On the bright side

Inner Fire now increases Spell Power by 531, up from 425

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivermark View Post
    What about prot wars, did you count their interrupts?
    Prot warrior need to be in melee range can easly be root/frozen and allways was knowed the stun tank.
    Now a horde Pala can burn down a healer easly. Is almost imune to any cc like root and frozen and can shied, Stun, Aoe silence, Shield and stun again :s And worse two of them work in range!
    Last edited by mmoc006fb91b8d; 2010-10-27 at 05:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm Druid Bear nerfs. Are they so OP in the Beta?

Quote Originally Posted by Rivermark View Post
    Don't forget Exorcism, it's buffed enormously.
    After doing some more extensive math assuming you get all CS crits and no TV crits you end up with at most a 2.48 weapon damage % per second loss which can be made up with the seal mastery and exorcism buffs. Not to mention they might actually want a small dps nerf to pallies.

If TV crits, then the least dps loss you could cause (having 3 CS crits) is a 1.23 Weapon Damage % per second loss. If there are no crusader strike crits and a TV crit, then its a 1.86 weapon damage % per second gain. This means, if TV doesn't crit, assuming 5000 weapon damage (I'm guessing what our weapon damage is going to be for Cata), then your dps, at most decreases by 124, if TV does crit, it decreases by at most 62 dps, and could gain 93 dps. Honestly, I can live with that to allow for our mastery to be of some use, and for the huge buff to exorcism.

This system of equations assumes that you have an ideal system with a perfect 3.0 CS cooldown and are using them every time they are able to be used, with TV getting used right on the GCD, meaning it the Weapon damage % loss divided by 10.5s.
    Last edited by berenzen; 2010-10-27 at 06:30 PM.

WTF? ms at 10%? thats gay as hell

# Shield of the Templar no longer reduces the cooldown of Avenger's Shield. Now allows your Divine Plea to generate 1/2/3 Holy Power.

what's the point of calling it SHIELD of the Templar then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    Hmm Druid Bear nerfs. Are they so OP in the Beta?
    They are in a good place and their aoe is the best. Lvl 80 have problems because one important talent is only for 81+ tanks.

Deleted
    Thanks for totally bollocking up hunters again blizz. Woo you buffed our signature abilities but totally nerfed our bread and butter shot....

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It says the login screen is now available, im in cata beta and I dont see it?

Is it just me or does Grand Crusader seem like 2 wasted talent points, reseting something that has a 15sec cooldown is pretty bad. I sometimes let the refresh go to waste since I'm doing other abilities.

Deleted
    plx nerf ma ret paladin more its soooooo freaking op i can 1 hit a squirrel!!!!111
    and buff prot more i cant do arena with this i cant get ma 2600 with ma favourite 3 buttons only...

I'm very sad about effloresence.

I loved the idea of dps being responsible for getting their own heals.
    Why do us healers have to babysit everyone? Why can't they say "Hey, those whirling green leaves heal me, I should stand in them"

Now it's just "Oh hey I got a random hot from the druid. YAY FOR HAVING A GOOD HEALER SO I CAN BE FREE TO BE BAD!"
    From what I can tell, Holy Word: Sanctuary is no longer the aura of white light that heals people who stand in it either.
    Holy paladins at least keep their aoe healing aura thing, so it'll benefit you to stand closer to your holy paladins.
    And there's no change on Healing Rains. . . not sure why. Every other healer already hates us.

Deleted
    Thank god that nails-against-a-chalkboard roar has gone. I'm sick of dragons roaring on the login screen. So sick of it, in fact, that I have to enter my password and authenticator number fast enough before Sindragosa lands and roars. Have to, every single time I log in.

But besides the roar I quite like the login screen anyway. Keep it like that and I'll be happy.