Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I heard a rumor that Deathwing's screech is still a feature of the hard mode login screen for all you hardcores out there that don't want the casual players to see all the content.

Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    Because turning your headphones down is so hard.
    I burned about 2 calories by moving my arm to do that, hell I could of even broke out with a sweat or broke my arm or finger or caught some harmfull disease or illness from touching it.
    Last edited by Wælcyrie; 2010-10-28 at 01:58 AM. Reason: bananas

Hark I hear a hypocrite sing, glory to the new born whine

STFU CAUSE NO ONE CARES

or in perhaps more comprehensible language

Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ

I agree that the old one was a BIT...yech...but it was VERY delayed, and the original problem was the roar was maybe 10 secons in, scaring the living shit out of anyone who had a slow loading screen, as the second it'd pop up it'd blow your eardrums out.

But...the new one? I didn't think it had an animation...it's very boring and unintimidating... You don't have a real scope of Deathwing cause he doesn't move, and who watches that screen for more than 30 seconds, anyway?

The new one reminds me of the BC login screen. Statuesque. But...whatever. Apparently, whenever something is...very flexable and easy to change in Blizz's mind, all the real players are taking a nap, and we always get mamby-pambied.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugz View Post
    I heard a rumor that Deathwing's screech is still a feature of the hard mode login screen for all you hardcores out there that don't want the casual players to see all the content.
    -cuddles the cute little gnome <3-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Yo Dawg I heard you like to QQ, so I put some QQ in your QQ so you can QQ while you QQ
    Thanks for the addition to my signature. I always enjoy a witty way to call out someone's QQing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Ahoy there, Captain Crybuckets, be that some QQ I see? Yarr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    I enjoy creative ways to call people out on whining. If I see any, they're likely to end up here.

im just surprised to hear that the roar is the biggest problem with the loading screen.

wtf is deathwing doing just standing there?

Why do they listen to the vocal minority in the community.. I swear 90% of the questions at blizzcon were actually angry nerds bitching as usual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    I burned about 2 calories by moving my arm to do that, hell I could of even broke out with a sweat or broke my arm or finger or caught some harmfull disease or illness from touching it.

Oh this guy, with the jokes and the cleverness.

I enjoy ambience, I don't enjoy a large increase in noise for the sake of noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Addamus View Post
    Thanks for the addition to my signature. I always enjoy a witty way to call out someone's QQing.
    You're quite welcome my good sir

As far as I'm concerned there was no reason to remove the sound, even though I'm tired of those login screen sounds. It would make more sense to add an option that disables the login screen sound only (being able to disable all sounds doesn't count).

But those whiners pay Blizzards bills. :|

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are honestly that upset about it when ever you login to WoW I'll Roar for you.

Look I'll do one now.

RAWR!!! :3

Deleted
    Dude OMG like his roar matter so much since I'm gonna take more than 30 seconds to log in like wtf?

10+ Year Old Account
    i have a very simple solution really.

give him the most loud and awesome roar, etc...

add a button somewhere at the loading screen or at the launcher to disable the sound in the login screen.

and everybody's happy.

Quote Originally Posted by JeKv View Post
    Why is there a roar?! We hate you Blizz! Your game sucks!

Why is there no roar?! We hate you Blizz! Your game sucks!
    So...much...this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

If it bothers people so much that the sound is gone, just make sure that every time you log in you roar at the top of your lungs to compensate.

I find it funny how people are complaining that people didn't like t painful excuse for that fucking roar. I wouldn't say the current is better, but I'd certainly take that over the older one.

In my opinion. They shouldn't have put deathwing in the login screen. Eventually he will die, and we will still log into the game with him there. None of the other expansions have the end game bosses on the login screen.
    I would prefer the login screen being a group of murlocs fighting to the death! And doing the sound everyone loves