Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    that female worgen is lookin for fleas xD
    sunshine avatar is so awesome *w*!.... <3
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7494/chopperoo.jpg
    (Sig too large)

HAHA. Lady WORGEN dance! No! no, stop. Oh my god hahahahaha. this is so bad. lol

(I'm sure they meant that the gay players see lady gaga as a beacon of gay light and hope, so to speak. Like a figure head or something. and that having a dance by her in the game its some kind of victory for gay culture or something like that...)
    This is overly off topic.

Bisexual has as much to do with homosexual culture as it does with heterosexual culture. If the gay community are looking for a figurehead, they would look to someone who is strictly gay... not a fence sitter.

...and by the looks of it, she has sat on many of different fences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by diox990 View Post
    can I haz your babies?

2 x internets!!

Quote Originally Posted by diox990 View Post
    Not quite as obvious as male Tauren and their butt scratching.

And aw, yeah. Blood elf radical nerf! Awesome. Not as awesome if AOE silence was taken out but, Ive seen plenty of resists fighting them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricsun View Post
    lol xD made my day!

@ female worgen dance vid. Why all the cloth and robes? Full robe with a dress is the worst thing to show off moves dont ya think? Good thing there sre better videos though.

Better video of the dance.
    What this bullshit music? and the idiotic website design, makes me wish to puke. and i dont see any relations to the vid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deos View Post
    @ female worgen dance vid. Why all the cloth and robes? Full robe with a dress is the worst thing to show off moves dont ya think? Good thing there sre better videos though.

What this bullshit music? and the idiotic website design, makes me wish to puke. and i dont see any relations to the vid.
    You might have missed the point of that website entirely. Not being a negative Nancy might help though.
    "Interestingly, the rain in Spain doesn't actually fall in the plain all that much."

Quote Originally Posted by flashur View Post
    The racial changes make sense. Is there a full list of racials anywhere? Will there be further changes?
    Can they nerf ally racials any more? They may as well remove ours or just add them to hordes, I mean why not? The comments at blizzcon made it clear where their favor lies.

Gnome- 5% increased int, nerfed to 5% increased mana
    Human- Every man for himself is essentially gone, now on a 3mins cd. Any PvP'er worth his salt will take the trink on a 2mins cd instead.
    +all the ones listed above.

Where are the nerfs to Blood Fury and berserking.

Orc= 5expertise no ally has 5 expertise with any weapon as a racial

Goblem= free bank access anywhere and lowest prices from all vendors AND haste buff which is MUCH better than crit buff
    Worgen= free skinning knife, crit buff, lame

What armor set the female worgen is wearing?

Lovin the female worgen dance. Very funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LyskaWF View Post
    I'm just baffled by how blatantly enhancement shaman are being ignored. I sincerely hope it's a troll and they're fixing all our problems without posting them... This is seriously ridiculous. In other news, GC has time to flirt with people in threads instead of doing his fucking job:
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=5
    May be he just loves (as everyone else) to pew pew enh shammys. "Free frag!!! Hey, shammy, stop. Pew pew"
    91 lvl Elit Alcoholic Ирез

Why can't blizzard have a constant with the developers? If they do it doesn't feel like it.

Diablo: We don't want PVP to drive our PVE experience. When we balance a skill we do not nerf, we ask ourselves; "How can we make this lesser skill better?

World of Warcraft: "Hey look this rogue's getting nuked by a priest; let's just nerf priests into oblivion and not care what it does to the PVE system until they whine about it."

In my honest opinion, I think arena seasons are just a trick by the devs into getting the PVP nerds to think there's an endgame for arenas and possibly battlegrounds too.
    Last edited by Thessalor; 2010-10-28 at 05:41 AM.

Cue a /yell Po-po-po-poker Face! macro...

I'm not sure whether to cringe or laugh at the dance. Still gonna be male worgen for me...

15+ Year Old Account
    What is that song anyways? I remember it from when I was little but don't know what show it's from, some british show?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.