... LastLast
    Poker face? I feel bad for worgens )

that dance makes me want to puke

Lady GaGa Blizzard are you insane?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hidden Fortress of Doom and Fairy Floss, Queensland, Australia
    NOOOOOOO! I WANTED THE DANCE TO BE 'TELEPHONE' BY LADY GAGA! NOT POKER FACE
    And da login screen is pretty smexy

I hope I'm not the only one that will make a female Worgen just to do /dance while Cartman from SouthPark sings Poker Face in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Deos View Post
    What this bullshit music? and the idiotic website design, makes me wish to puke. and i dont see any relations to the vid.
    Protip:

Google Benny Hill.

Remove stick from arse.

Profit by learning how to enjoy the silly things in life.

Just wondering, what exactly encouraged the hunter nerfs, especially the MM ones?

It's bad enough with focus that our DPS dropped dramatically and we suck in PvP, but apparently they want to make sure that we aren't viable at all.

The 8% attack power scaling drop will hurt big time.

Thanks Blizz, as always.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    What is that song anyways? I remember it from when I was little but don't know what show it's from, some british show?

Benny hill xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Boub,

link the Running Wild animation, which has been implemented in this beta build. I am just glad they did a smooth animation transition between unmounted and mounted instead of the cast bar and instant blink onto the mount.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCI5EpGgww

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's alright, no-one will play female Worgen anyway. Not when the male Worgen are so fucking awesome.

15+ Year Old Account
    That dance is soo crappy as it is atm . Too few moves or could be due to it seems so stiff in the movie - its not a fluid motion and the right leg doesn´t seem to move past its initial position.

Who's that Gaga anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    Protip:

Google Benny Hill.

Remove stick from arse.

Profit by learning how to enjoy the silly things in life.
    Yeah... no. You see, Benny Hill is actually funny. Lady GaGa is just some random weird drug-woman who got picked out of the gutter by some guy who had too much money on his hands and made her popular under the people, by making popular I actually mean stomping down everyone's throat day in day out for years after some finally succumb to it and actually believe she's "cool" and a good singer.

And that brings my rant to an end.

Aw c'mon,

I like it. ... What? Hey, she has large boobs and is grabbing'em all the time! What's not to like there?

Ah well, bit too clunky and indifferent moves to be honest.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puro View Post
    Still nothing on the current PvP/BG situation, so nothing important here.
    What about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Yeah... no. You see, Benny Hill is actually funny. Lady GaGa is just some random weird drug-woman who got picked out of the gutter by some guy who had too much money on his hands and made her popular under the people, by making popular I actually mean stomping down everyone's throat day in day out for years after some finally succumb to it and actually believe she's "cool" and a good singer.

And that brings my rant to an end.
    Benny Hill has never been funny. Ever.

Back on topic: I like the dance. Nowt wrong wi' bit o' Gaga. I do now have no clue if I should roll male or female Worgen. It's down to a coin toss now I think.

I think they should have been more clever with the intro screen.

Rather than it just being default stormwind, they should have two versions... one with stormwind, one with orgrimmar. And based on the faction of the player you were playing when you last logged out, that is the screen you see.

So if I play an orc, I log off, log back on, Deathwing is in Orgrimmar. If I'm a nightelf hunter, he is in Stormwind.

Typically most people stick to one faction mainly anyway, so they'll mostly see the screen that fits their faction.. rather than everyone looking at stormwind.

Deleted
    Everyone (including Boub) missed a big buff to Chakra Heal;

Old: Increases the critical effect chance of your Heal spell by 10%, and your Heal refreshes the Duration of your Renew on the target.
    New: Increases the critical effect chance of your direct healing spells by 10%, and causes your direct heals to refresh the duration of your Renew on the target.

Add on top the chance to 30 second cool down (done yonks ago) Chakra Heal is pretty good now.

there goes any thoughts of rolling a female worgen, to have anything associated with lady haha... sigh male worgen it is then

Deleted
    Haha, now alliance is freak fest for sure