Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    is the mod updated for 1680x1050 ? the wowinterface site says it was last updated on the 23rd ... but the 1900 x 1020 version was updated on the 28th?

10+ Year Old Account
    how do i swap the lost HP background to sametype it was on earlier versio ( whiteish) atm its bit too black and quite well not hard but ya know not so easy to detect hp amounts as it was earlier , and what are those ability images above tidy plates O_O they definetly werent there before O_O some would seems to be duration of my debuffs and some something that shamans dont have atleast
    Last edited by Asmin; 2010-10-28 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by exto View Post
    is the mod updated for 1680x1050 ? the wowinterface site says it was last updated on the 23rd ... but the 1900 x 1020 version was updated on the 28th?
    I haven't updated 1680x1050 just yet.

---------- Post added 2010-10-28 at 07:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asmin View Post
    how do i swap the lost HP background to sametype it was on earlier versio ( whiteish) atm its bit too black and quite well not hard but ya know not so easy to detect hp amounts as it was earlier , and what are those ability images (what shamans dunt have atleast) above tidy plates O_O they definetly werent there before O_O
    Make sure you're using the right grid, I had mentioned on the last post of the first page that I just recently updated the Lua, I had forgotten it.

Copy the grid from this: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ayoutv4.0.html

Not sure I understand what you're talking about with kgpanels.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you put in those Opacity changes to make everything more visible, good job
    Why can't blizzard just give everyone BETA and call it PTR?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle View Post
    I haven't updated 1680x1050 just yet.
    Can't wait for the 1680x1050 release bud. Using the 1920x1080 for the moment. Love the UI. Keep up the good work.

I can't seem to log in WoW when I "Load out of Date" the AddOns.

Deleted
    You made my day! Literaly!!
    Thanks for making such a big effort and I sincerely hope that you'll be updating throughout Catalysm aswell!?
    Last edited by mmocb234aee19f; 2010-10-28 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    think u could make it downloadable for 1600x900(wide)? ty in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Mojo View Post
    think u could make it downloadable for 1600x900(wide)? ty in advance
    He will update it for 1680x1050 from that it's easy to tweak it for your resolution.

Deleted
    awesome, ty very much for all the effort you've put in it.
    I got one question. Does it affect anything if i reinstall forstexorcist so i have the other classes aswell? Since i see there's only ForteShaman

Quote Originally Posted by Pyra View Post
    awesome, ty very much for all the effort you've put in it.
    I got one question. Does it affect anything if i reinstall forstexorcist so i have the other classes aswell? Since i see there's only ForteShaman
    It's fine to install forte, I simply left out other classes to reduce filesize.

---------- Post added 2010-10-28 at 09:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asmin View Post
    /tptp

Under nameplate options, check the debuff widget.

Deleted
    I see, ty.I installed Auctioneer aswell but i see the (red diamond) icon on my minimap now. Is there a way to put it in MBB aswell?

Another thing, Since i downloaded v3.0. I once asked how i could add Guild and friendslist to the upper bar (character, talents etc..) I asked for the script for OnClick and for my guildlist it was:

if pressed then
    ToggleFriendsFrame(3)
    self:SetAlpha(0.25)
    elseif released then
    self:SetAlpha(1)
    end

Now it seems when i do that i get in chat channel list instead of the guildlist, (probably because guild list is changed to keybind J) You know how i can fix this?

By remaking those 2, i also missclicked when i was about to copy all settings from another pannel to my friendslist pannel, and i accedently clicked GM ticket instead of friendslist..
    so now my GM ticket tab has thesettings from the panel from my spellbook >< I fixed the name allrdy but my knowledge doesnt reach far enough bout the scripts and what else that should be changed again.
    Last edited by mmoc8e6796b678; 2010-10-28 at 05:27 PM.

How come I can't login when I have this UI? I tried to disable the 5 addons you have mentioned in page 1, and then it worked, but when I was going to do /reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh, it didn't work?

Deleted
    would be wild if you could get an update for the 1920*1200 version

Deleted
    The UI won't let me cast anything else than Earthliving on Mainhand. If i try to cast anything else it just replaces the offhand enhancement. Any ideas?

The "UI" is made up of different addons..the one responsible for your totems and weapon enchants is "totem timer" in this case.
    Right click on the weapon enchant icon and mouse over the different weapon enchants there..the tooltip there specifies which button+click combinations u can use to select a permanent setup for your weapon enchants.

So I would recommend dropping back a version of TotemTimers, seems there are a few issues the author hasn't quite addressed yet.

---------- Post added 2010-10-28 at 03:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kscrub View Post
    How come I can't login when I have this UI? I tried to disable the 5 addons you have mentioned in page 1, and then it worked, but when I was going to do /reflux switch UltimateShamanUIenh, it didn't work?
    I'm not quite sure what causes you're issue, I've had none with my current setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamtasticle View Post
    It's fine to install forte, I simply left out other classes to reduce filesize.

---------- Post added 2010-10-28 at 09:37 AM ----------

/tptp

Under nameplate options, check the debuff widget.
    And how to remove that big icon over the nameplate? Also happy birthday ;P
    Last edited by Photek; 2010-10-29 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Photek View Post
    And how to remove that big icon over the nameplate? Also happy birthday ;P
    The big icon there is due to those mobs being a "special nameplate", which is just there for testing.

Under special nameplates, look for Unbound Seer, and options for its special nameplate are there.

---------- Post added 2010-10-28 at 06:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pyra View Post
    I see, ty.I installed Auctioneer aswell but i see the (red diamond) icon on my minimap now. Is there a way to put it in MBB aswell?

Another thing, Since i downloaded v3.0. I once asked how i could add Guild and friendslist to the upper bar (character, talents etc..) I asked for the script for OnClick and for my guildlist it was:

if pressed then
    ToggleFriendsFrame(3)
    elseif released then
    end

Now it seems when i do that i get in chat channel list instead of the guildlist, (probably because guild list is changed to keybind J) You know how i can fix this?

By remaking those 2, i also missclicked when i was about to copy all settings from another pannel to my friendslist pannel, and i accedently clicked GM ticket instead of friendslist..
    so now my GM ticket tab has thesettings from the panel from my spellbook >< I fixed the name allrdy but my knowledge doesnt reach far enough bout the scripts and what else that should be changed again.
    GM Ticket:
    Code:
    if pressed then
    ToggleHelpFrame()
    elseif released then
    end
    Guild Tab:
    Code:
    if pressed then
    ToggleGuildFrame()