Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    We don't care, it looks decent and is original. Much <3 to you!
    Thanks. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    :V that fem draenei pic is KICKASS, mmm datass
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

nyaaaaa children X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i know somebody who's sig doesn't match anymore!
    Ah crap... I wonder if Vervaine still frequents the sig thread? Its just unfortunate that most people won't do dual character sigs, I'd really like one of Kalyyn and Kyeri

10+ Year Old Account
    That moonkin reminds me of Duke Nukem for some reason. It must be the shades.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Ah crap... I wonder if Vervaine still frequents the sig thread? Its just unfortunate that most people won't do dual character sigs, I'd really like one of Kalyyn and Kyeri
    Vervaine has been missing for a while, unfortunately.

Also, the statement under my signature is merely a lie to stop requests flooding me. Feel free to PM, and I also do have T11.

Deleted

I'll apply some finishing touches tomorrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    It already looks finished imo.
    Nah, gotta find a suitable blackground and add a black or dark gray under certain layers (where you can see the layers don't quite merge together).

Deleted
    If I can suggest a background, a cave.
    She just entered a cave up in the snowy mountains and you can see the entrance behind her where there's an ongoing blizzard
    Kinda looks like it judging by her clothes.
    I was thinking more along the lines of Howling Fjord.

I love that zone. :3

If there is any great fanart of a Draenei Female Paladin with some REAL plate armor and not just half of it and not that hugely sexualized I would love to see it, because I have looked everywhere for something like it but never found one.

So basically you will probably have a lot of PMs now when they found out you just lied about the stop
    *Hopes that people don't visit this thread too often.*

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I'll apply some finishing touches tomorrow.
    That looks awesome.

Also, Howling Fjord > Grizzly Hills. Aside from the Arugal questline, and the starting quests at Amberpine Lodge/Conquest Hold, Grizzly Hills sucked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    If there is any great fanart of a Draenei Female Paladin with some REAL plate armor and not just half of it and not that hugely sexualized I would love to see it, because I have looked everywhere for something like it but never found one.
    Got my warrior, which is the closest I can think off the top of my head. No shiny pally stuff, though. D:

*Cheers at non-sexualised Draenei not wearing a plate bikini, or even less than that!*

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    *Cheers at non-sexualised Draenei not wearing a plate bikini, or even less than that!*
    /sadfaces at non-sexualized Draenei not wearing a plate bikini, or even less than that =(

Deleted

Meh, I first wanted to get some rest before working on it again, but then I finished it nonetheless.

Too bad I suck at drawing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Hani... your feet seem to be covered.

Also, I have a feeling that the Troll villages in Ghostlands/Eversong might be a bit more fitting for your Troll...

That's an awesome Sylvanas
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Hani... your feet seem to be covered.

Also, I have a feeling that the Troll villages in Ghostlands/Eversong might be a bit more fitting for your Troll...
    The feet are covered because that's when she first came to Northrend, and wasn't used to the cold.

And I set it in Howling Fjord because it's where I started my Northrend leveling, plus because she's geared for colder climates, so it wouldn't make much sense to send her to Quel'thalas.