Deleted

Saphiron 25 Trio

4.0.1 makes it possible. I'm not allowed to post links, so check it on my youtube channel "Deadlev2" or - /watch?v=qgdf5Vj7Jbk

I think that can be done duo with a DK and Shadow. Try it, I would like to see that

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...that is just.. ridiculous

Deleted
    Hilarious! Kudos!

Did the same last week. We just got bored in the BG queue, then we first killed ony10 in a threesome, after that Naxx10 (Gluth was a bitch!). Next day: whole ulduar with 4, ony25 with 5, naxx25 with 3-5.
    We have logs in wol online, but those only count as 10s

It's pretty much the only way to bring some kind of challenge to those raids *g*
    This was what I thought about Locktanking before Scumbag Greg took it away

Envý - Kult der Schattenflamme

Deleted
    nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lancore89 View Post
    Did the same last week. We just got bored in the BG queue, then we first killed ony10 in a threesome, after that Naxx10 (Gluth was a bitch!). Next day: whole ulduar with 4, ony25 with 5, naxx25 with 3-5.
    We have logs in wol online, but those only count as 10s

It's pretty much the only way to bring some kind of challenge to those raids *g*
    Might want to rephrase that one.

Deleted
    "then we first killed ony10 in a threesome, after that Naxx10 (Gluth was a bitch!). Next day: whole ulduar with 4, ony25 with 5, naxx25 with 3-5."

Not sure if this is awesome, or you're bored enough to stay online and do such things, instead of going outside ? <3

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nicely done.
    Although, why wasn't it do-able before the patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.