Deleted
    Does anyone have a clue where i can find Al'akir in wow model viewer?

10+ Year Old Account

request from a guildie. i'm insanely proud how awesome the shadowform turned out.. managed to get the archangel wings, mind flay & shadow orbs too without it looking overly crowded. let me know what you think! it may be a little dark for some, due to my monitor settings.

also, this wasn't made for MMO & i'm not taking requests (at least not yet, everyone from my guild wants one pretty much! <3midwinter).

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, I'm pretty new here and I'm looking for a sick signature I can use while trolling. (Jk :P)

I'm thinking of something 100px high and about 500px wide.

- Includes Picture of Tauren Shaman -> With T11 if Possible. If Not Any other cool Tier gear is fine.
    - Somehow relating to the restoration tree.
    - Includes Rakeoth In Blue or Green Letters, Preferably bubbles or solid letters.
    - Not a casting picture just more or less a close up of upper body and head, (Showing Shoulders of course).

Thanks in advance to anyone that attempts this, if you need some more information or some other advice feel free to message me.

Thanks

-Rakeoth

Quote Originally Posted by futomara View Post
    Had to wait a week for this but was SO worth the waiting, keep up the good work. <3
    Lol sorry about that, 35+ queues to go through (a lot on DA and another forum) and beta is keeping me busy too >.>

Older tier on Worgen = awesome!

Hey I've been messing around with signatures for about the past week now and wanted to take a few requests . Just send me a PM of the sig that you'd be interested in and I'll try to get them to you as soon as possible. Here are the sigs that I have done this week, first one isn't that good cuz it was my first attempt at a signature at all.

Here they are (in order of creation):
    Worgen Dk:

My Friend's Fire Mage:

My Friend's Enh Shammy:

My Rogue alt:

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I've been looking through your work here and it's amazing So I finally decided that I'd ask for a signature ^_^

So, for sizing just whatever size is the largest for the signature of this website (the one I made got taken off cause it was too big :c)
    Character: Mew - Realm: Shadowsong http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...dowsong&cn=Mew
    - The armor she is in at the moment is fine.
    - She is a restoration druid, so maybe have it green with those flowers that pop up when you lifeblood (that herbalism spell)
    - Put Booh as her name instead of Mew (will be moving servers soon and Mew isn't available :c)
    - And is it possible to have the head of the mount 'The Raven Lord' - http://cata.wowhead.com/item=32768#modelviewer - in the background somewhere? or just the head+shoulders.
    If this can be done I'll be eternally grateful

~ Thanks, Booh

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys and gals of the Request a signature thread! A while back I got an awesome signature from here, and now that cataclysm is approaching, I've decided for a few reasons to switch mains from my prot pala, to my frost DK. So.. I was wondering if it would be possible to get a signature with my frost DK, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Deathndelay, as a goblin in a pose simular to http://imgur.com/HhnZb.png, preferably on the mechano-hog.

The gear I would like it to be wearing is the gear I am currently in on live, but instead of the crusader tabard, could I have my guild tabard on (http://imgur.com/Qtqeg.png).

Finally, can I have Deathndelay The Kingslayer, Neon, Karazhan EU, in the font Razer Normal, perhaps with a neonish glow to it.

Cheers in advance, Talio
    Thanks Batpanic for the amazing Sig!

Hey can you make me one Hunter full the best gear you can have ingame with my pet on the side named narcolies

My char is named narcolies
    Guild The usual Suspects
    class Hunter MM
    If you can make me it ok size like you normaly do it will be great make it shiney and awesome thanks man l

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2010-11-14 at 02:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeoth View Post
    Hey guys, I'm pretty new here and I'm looking for a sick signature I can use while trolling. (Jk :P)

I'm thinking of something 100px high and about 500px wide.

- Includes Picture of Tauren Shaman -> With T11 if Possible. If Not Any other cool Tier gear is fine.
    - Somehow relating to the restoration tree.
    - Includes Rakeoth In Blue or Green Letters, Preferably bubbles or solid letters.
    - Not a casting picture just more or less a close up of upper body and head, (Showing Shoulders of course).

Thanks in advance to anyone that attempts this, if you need some more information or some other advice feel free to message me.

Thanks

-Rakeoth
    Mooo-tastic, claimed

---------- Post added 2010-11-14 at 02:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by booh1992 View Post
    Hey, I've been looking through your work here and it's amazing So I finally decided that I'd ask for a signature ^_^

So, for sizing just whatever size is the largest for the signature of this website (the one I made got taken off cause it was too big :c)
    Character: Mew - Realm: Shadowsong http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...dowsong&cn=Mew
    - The armor she is in at the moment is fine.
    - She is a restoration druid, so maybe have it green with those flowers that pop up when you lifeblood (that herbalism spell)
    - Put Booh as her name instead of Mew (will be moving servers soon and Mew isn't available :c)
    - And is it possible to have the head of the mount 'The Raven Lord' - http://cata.wowhead.com/item=32768#modelviewer - in the background somewhere? or just the head+shoulders.
    If this can be done I'll be eternally grateful

~ Thanks, Booh
    claimed
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    nice
    Thanks

Here are some that are up for grabs if anyone wants one. Just send me a tell with the one you want and text.

Last edited by Luciwho; 2010-11-14 at 05:46 AM.
    Always look on the bright side of life

hmmm... I'd love to get 1 of these made. Maybe a Goblin warrior? Colors I dunno, go with what you're feelin =P Use the name Glenbeck on the Shandris server. Whatever size is fine. Guild name <FOX NEWS>
    Last edited by Drekavac; 2010-11-14 at 03:15 PM.

Worgen in older druid tier rocks!

Guild Requests

Last edited by Tygera; 2010-11-14 at 08:50 AM. Reason: added

I already have a sig I love and adore for mmo, but was curious as to if anyone felt up to the challenge to take on a sig for my goblin rogue for a guild forum if that is allowed here.

Name: Sneakhuz
    Race: (Currently orc, but changin goblin once available)
    Realm: Kilrogg

Looks: Pigtails- preferably brown.

I could whip up a generic picture from the model viewer if needed. Perhaps maybe a green or yellowish background to go with poisons and the rogue class color an such? I dont know. I did just find out how to gradient things in photoshop though, yay?

Quote Originally Posted by dreamsattack View Post

request from a guildie. i'm insanely proud how awesome the shadowform turned out.. managed to get the archangel wings, mind flay & shadow orbs too without it looking overly crowded. let me know what you think! it may be a little dark for some, due to my monitor settings.

also, this wasn't made for MMO & i'm not taking requests (at least not yet, everyone from my guild wants one pretty much! <3midwinter).
    WOw hehe one of the very very few shadowforms ive seen that work fantastically!!

It would be great if you could do a tut on how you did it, its one thing i struggle with and I have to turn down when i get asked for shadowform
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2010-11-14 at 05:09 AM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Does anyone know how to get t11 rogue to work? :/ mine still bugs out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Actually, for me, all I have to do with the rogue T11 is go into View, Show model controls and where it usually says (using worgen as an example since it changes by race) Worgen.mp2 or something like that, click it and go to rshoulder or lshoulder or whatever. It says shoulder, I know that! Anyway, at the shoulder thing, disable particles and uncheck the bottom 2 "hairstyle" boxes. That should get rid of those weird blue colors and the black flashing. Doesn't quite work with the helm though :x. Also, if the shoulder changes colors when you go to it, just keep going to it on the dropdown list till it's the color you want. Damn, I feel smart
    There ya go, now tell me what town your small box is in!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

PM request:

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Name of Character: Brewmaster Stouts
    I'm looking for a signature including a Dwarf Male rogue with full tier 11, if not full wrathfull. The weapons I would like him to be holding is Rib Spreader x2. A red and black background/foreground would be cool. 100x500 plz.
    I hope this is enough info for a pro sig. Hope you get back to me! TYVM