Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Does anyone find it frustrating that when you are pugging a run (for the sake of argument lets say 10m LK kill) and people get uspet when you ask for things like Spec, GS, do they know the fight, ect. ect. and people actually get upset? Maybe I am just too picky but come on, some questions have to be asked. >.>

Deleted
    I love being self-richeous..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunessa View Post
    8. The numerous amount of people who put their race/class in their character's name, and spell it wrong. Like "Drenai" and "rouge." FYI, if you want to put your class/race in your name, unless something funny and on purpose, it might be prudent to spell it right.
    As my mother used to say: "If you can't spell it, don't roll it."

Unless you're quite unfamiliar with the real world and the actions of most people in rl, I would think that people being dumb in a videogame shouldn't be a big surprise.

7. This one REALLY irritated me. Hunter, refuses to move out of death and decay on Deathwhisper, stands in slime spray on rotface, and fire on Blood Queen, then complains about fail healers when he dies almost every fight. When approached about this, his answer was, "I should be able to stand in whatever is under me, that's what healers are for." Guess who doesn't get invited back to raids.
    This times soooooo much. I literally hate players like that.

Anyways, back in Vanilla I was in a PuG of some low level instance, (probably WC or Deadmines or SFK or something) and it seemed like our tank wasn't receiving many heals. When we asked the Priest about it they responded "I don't want to heal because then I will get aggro and die!".

But your role is 'healer'.

---------- Post added 2010-11-16 at 01:34 PM ----------

8. The numerous amount of people who put their race/class in their character's name, and spell it wrong. Like "Drenai" and "rouge." FYI, if you want to put your class/race in your name, unless something funny and on purpose, it might be prudent to spell it right.
    Lol my DK's name is Boringorc.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha!
    I don't know how these fail players get so far in the game. These are the same people you see at work that show up everyday and continually screw things up but never get fired. While the poor hard working bloke next to you makes one mistake and gets the axe. I really don't know how they've gotten so far in life. It's what the world has come to, the stupids.
    Cthulhu 2024, why vote for a lesser evil

a friend of mine was on his 80 hunter and asked me a question recently that just ... ugh ...

Him: Hey, can I ask you a hunter question?
    Me: ok? (I don't have an 80 hunter)
    Him: I'm trying to get my DPS up, should I be stacking strength?

The only thing I can think is that he got Trolled in trade or something ... but man ...
    REAL ID was merely a setback!

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    WoW has been like this since day 1
    Actually the retard-ratio has increased substantially since day 1

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by divaet View Post
    i love being self-richeous..
    lol
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of yesterday, in the Elemental invasion. I'm the healer

We went to kill Grand Ambassador Flamelash in BRD.

1) DK tank aggro boss, i start to heal, i get aggro, i die. Hunter FD, warrior just run out. the other dps die. Tank die. The tank had rez sickness
    Tank and 3rd dps leave. So warrior, hunter and me (dead) are staing. I walk back

2) Paly tank comes in with another dps (shaman), they start the fight (i'm still walking in ghost) When i get in everybody is dead except hunter (FD)

So i rez the 2 dps, can't find the tank's body so he walks. He gets in, i tell him to "get out and back in) so he is with us and not at the entrance of BRD. He does so and tell us "i'm not stupid i already knew that, check my Health i'm not the kind of guy to get carried" (he had 53k hp or something)

He pulls the boss, the boss put the fire in the middle (ok i was stupid on this one i stayed in it, really never saw the fire, first time really dooing the fight) The tank moves back to take boss out of the fire, he goes back, back, back, and fell in the lava. Boss reset.
    So the other dps "yea we can clearly see you didn't get carried"

So we run back, i ask the sham for a rez. Boss respawn, totems aggro, shaman die. Ok guess i'll run back.

Was really funny. So much fail on that stupid boss it was amazing.

Get used to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiacL View Post
    Does anyone find it frustrating that when you are pugging a run (for the sake of argument lets say 10m LK kill) and people get uspet when you ask for things like Spec, GS, do they know the fight, ect. ect. and people actually get upset? Maybe I am just too picky but come on, some questions have to be asked. >.>
    ^^This

Deleted
    I have this really old story from Sunken Temple.

It's quite long, so brace yourself.

I was healing as a priest and was with my rogue brother, the dungeon was drawing out, and two players had left.
    Me and my brother were now left with a hunter, standing in the middle of the large room with a hole in the middle where you can drop down for additional bosses.
    The hunter is persistent that we carry on and want to make the jump. He is convinced that Power Word: Shield will protect him from falling damage which would otherwise kill him if he jumped, and he simply fails to believe us when we try to tell him it will not.
    So after a few minutes he just flips, pull a group of whelps and feign death, hoping to kill us.
    My brother vanishes into stealth, and i quickly go through the hole, levitating myself (which at the time was self only) and from sheer hatred to his reckless behavior we both sit and wait out as his feign death times out and he gets himself killed.
    oh the RAGE in him.

That was my first: How is this guy so dumb and ignorant that he won't even listen to our advise - situation

Nothing amazes me anymore, I usually stay away from dumb questions & silly incidents, anyway, the dumbest person is yet to be born.

10+ Year Old Account
    The one about the guy using an item that doesnt suit him just because of higher gs....ppl's stupidity is infinite.

it sounds to me like trolls.

The thing is, that tons of people don't like to read or find they can just learn on the road.

Retards are everywhere, what did you expect? And they will never learn if everyone will be tolerating them.

inb4 "It's a game you prick"

i got a good one on my GM... we were in icc 10 the area before rot and fest... gm is a resto druid and i told him in vent to go kitty/stealth and check for traps... and he so did it and set off a trap... we all LOL'ed hard at him in vent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting alongside Turalyon and Alleria against the Burning Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Divaet View Post
    sig'ed for the lolz
    Participator in the Great 'Real ID Forum Change' Riot July 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Divaet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyBlink View Post
    Malygos flips out and creates a mana blackhole. Mages no longer use Mana, instead having a new resource called 'Derp'.

I thought so too, until someone pointed out that most of the raiders in that guild raid with % not hp on bosses.. idk but it DID happen
    i can remember a number of times i have gone into a 10 man and started on the first boss or on trash thinking wow this is way harder than i remember, only to realize its on 25.