Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    "Alchemy
    •Alchemy recipes now require Crystal Vials. Deathwing broke all the others because he's mean.."

Lol'd hard on that one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    You only have a few hours left to say good bye to the old world
    Few hours? o.o is there something that i have missed?

[Black Vantage][Mobo: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe][CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz]
    [GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600mhz][SSD: OCZ Agility 120GB]
    [HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB + 1TB Blue][Case: NZXT Switch 810][PSU: XFX Core Edition 750w][OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit]

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    It's been a long time in the making, but I'm so glad it's finally here. The old world was showing its' age
    Agreed. You perhaps don't realise just how much until you play the new areas and then it hits you that for the past 6 years you've been looking at the same stuff in some areas and it's never changed. The changes they've made brings the original game right up to date and there are so many awesome changes. I can't wait to get into some serious alt action and re-live the 1-60 journey again through different quests and zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Desor View Post
    I can race change my ud mage to orc mage after 4.0.3a right?
    have to wait till cata

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/939444#blog
    Paid faction and race changes will be available immediately once Cataclysm is released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excited, but damn you all to hell Blizzard about ZG. Seriously, damn you.

What happened with the achievements like [the Undying], [Champion of Ulduar]etc.. I heard that they are gonna make them FoS but when?

Good launch plan in my opinion.

People planning to re-roll new class/race combos + the level 80 players who want to do all the new quests/low level achievements get to basically do them 2 weeks before cata launches. Then the new re-rollers to worgen/goblins get to start, so less burden on the mid-level zones due to the new race/class combos getting the 2 week head start. And with different paths for lvl 80-85 progression, that also spreads out the playerbase again. All that taken into account + the technical issues of the actual shattering being implemented 2 weeks earlier, giving blizzard time to fix any major bugs that might come with it before the actual launch of cata, should mean this will be one smooth launch. At least I hope so!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by depthnight View Post
    have to wait till cata

Paid faction and race changes will be available immediately once Cataclysm is released.
    No.

"What's in Patch 4.0.3a

[..]
    What is in:

* Portals in Dalaran/Shattrath Removed
    * Class trainers in Dalaran where portals once were
    * New race-class combinations (excluding worgen/goblin)
    [...]"

Any comments on Mage's Fire Specialization?

i can't beleave that they didn't even consider to add reforge bugs on "known issues" section! this is too much...i actually made over 5 tickets for thous reforge bugs and i'm not the only one !

So wtf...

All that rushing to get herald of the titans and they aren't even removing it in 4.0.3a? or are the patch notes incomplete?

"Blizzard doesn't want you to use Shattrath and Dalaran as portal hubs anymore, the latest beta update removed all the portal to the cities and replaced them with class trainers. "

^As a chronic lagger, this makes me sad. Shattrath has been wonderful to me since Dalaran is currently not an option. LF real estate in the Exodar or Darnassus!

In other news..../happy dance for Deathwing's Azerothian make-over!!!

Holy hell, Warriors and Warlocks got decimated. 17% and 12% nerfs across the board.

What does Blizz have against the W's?

what happened to the divine plea change for prot paladins?

I've been on the PTR for only a couple hours here and there and all I've got to say is YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! As a horde player, I didn't wanna spoil to much so I only played the humans starting zone and the troll starting zone and only saw the flight path area of Orgrimmar and explored the new Stormwind and OMG it's all awesome. I can't wait to make my troll druid on live, explore Orgrimmar, and just get lost for hours finding new things. Blizzard did an amazing job with this one guys.

Mysterious Egg now takes only 3 days to turn into a Cracked Egg and has a slightly greater chance of awarding the Reins of the Green Proto-Drake.

Now maybe I'll finally get it after my 108th egg huh?

An absolutely amazing day it will be, but let's not forget Dec 7th, then the ensuing month when everyone levels like crazy and tries to get server firsts, gear up, etc. This Christmas holidays is gonna be so fun!

If the patch doesn't apply till Wednesday... Europeans can still go on 3am server time (that's when the reset is) and do the bosses before it shuts off 5am..

Just as a reminder.

Does anyone know if the Achievements like (Immortal, Undying, etc...) are getting removed with this patch or only was Cataclysm hits and we can level to 85?

Still on the fence about getting the expansion, with the impending druid nerfs, it's 75% not upgrading, 25% upgrading.