(horde) stonetalon mountains no quests?

im not sure if theres something up with this or not. but im on my lvl 25 tauren and have roamed around stonetalon looking for quests in all the horde bases and cant find anything. i have only seen 1 quest so far which is the one to kill 10 spiders and the queen spider. am i just too low level? it says it is now a 25-30 area. if someone knows what im doing wrong or where i need to go that would be great.

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos01123 View Post
    im not sure if theres something up with this or not. but im on my lvl 25 tauren and have roamed around stonetalon looking for quests in all the horde bases and cant find anything. i have only seen 1 quest so far which is the one to kill 10 spiders and the queen spider. am i just too low level? it says it is now a 25-30 area. if someone knows what im doing wrong or where i need to go that would be great.

thank you.
    You're probably

A) Slightly too low of a level and
    B) Missed a prequest in Ashenvale (I believe) that leads into the zone.

Deleted

thank you.
    The questing starts in the entrance from Ashenvale.

Quote Originally Posted by Hohahihehu View Post
    You're probably

A) Slightly too low of a level and
    B) Missed a prequest in Ashenvale (I believe) that leads into the zone.
    (b) would do it for me i bet..i came into stonetalon from the barrens high mountains passage? err something close to that name. well thank you at least i know whats going on now lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember, a lot of the new Azeroth content is phased now.
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    (b) would do it for me i bet..i came into stonetalon from the barrens high mountains passage? err something close to that name. well thank you at least i know whats going on now lol.
    Well mate, most places follow a quest order, so if you go to, say, Cliffwalker Post at 25, you won't get any quests. Go to the Fold, in western Stonetalon. And trust me, the Horde are TRULY a kickass faction there, and I hate to admit it (I'm Alliance). Also, if you want to, check Silverpine and Ashenvale, those are awesome.

And to anyone who wants to know, the best zones are:

Ashenvale - Stonetalon (Both)
    WPL - EPL (Both)
    Silverpine - Hillsbrad (Horde)
    Westfall/Redridge - Darkshore (Alliance)

IMO.

im a bit confused still, is there anywhere i can check for a list of quests in zones and what not in order to finish what quests i need to get done in order for me to start any quests in stonetalon? if i could find out what quest gets me going on this quest chain i would be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be able to find out where to go next through breadcrumb quests once you finish leveling in a zone / area / hub.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

i haven't been questing since lvl 15 up till today so i just went to stonetalon being in my range for leveling 25-30 so im completely lost since i didn't start off low. but ive been doing random quests in ashenvale for a while but so far nothing is leading me into stonetalon and looks like ill hit 30 before i get in the area so it would be pointless for going there if i want exp.

after this post i went back to running around and found the quest in ashenvale that leads you into stonetalon and now im finished with the questing in stonetalon after hitting lvl 32 and i really liked the ending quests ending the area and now i think im good for zones since after those quests it gave me a quest to go off to desolace or southern barrens. i also noticed that when i went to visit thunderbuff that there is a bill board that hands out 2 quests for desolace and southern barrens that leads me there i believe.
    Last edited by chaos01123; 2010-11-24 at 05:40 AM.