Darnassus/Exodar as Horde?

I'm doing the Pilgrim achievements, and I have no idea how I'm supposed to get to Darnassus or the Exodar. Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and didn't see anything.
    I am all that is man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excodar i dont know... Make a level 1 Dranei and take the boat. See were it takes you, and you would know.
    For Darnassus.. You can only get there by mount now.. You know, flying, and alliance can use flightmaster.. You can get there as horde..

By walking on the water!

Get a DK with out, Ice aura up, and run like a crazy person to get safe before fatigue kills you.

Good luck

---------- Post added 2010-11-26 at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace View Post
    Take the boats? Just get to... darkshore is the name right? to the town called auberdine. One boat goes to darnassus and from darnassus you can take a boat to Exodar
    Ye, Auberdine is kinda burned to the ground now..

Good luck with that. Big thread on the forums about how difficult this now is with level 85 guards that you can't avoid. Lots of corpse running needed together with water walking/stealth pots.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaquel View Post
    Excodar i dont know... Make a level 1 Dranei and take the boat. See were it takes you, and you would know.
    For Darnassus.. You can only get there by mount now.. You know, flying, and alliance can use flightmaster.. You can get there as horde..

By walking on the water!

Get a DK with out, Ice aura up, and run like a crazy person to get safe before fatigue kills you.

Good luck

---------- Post added 2010-11-26 at 12:23 PM ----------

Ye, Auberdine is kinda burned to the ground now..
    All right thanks, I'm heading to Darnassus now. Does anyone know how to get to the Exodar?
    I am all that is man.

Deleted
    [/COLOR]Ye, Auberdine is kinda burned to the ground now..[/QUOTE]

Now that you mentioned it... it is... Sorry XD

Then assualt stormwind and take the boat! Will get you killed a couple of times probably. But it should be fun =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuker View Post
    All right thanks, I'm heading to Darnassus now. Does anyone know how to get to the Exodar?
    Again, quickest way may be to just create a level 1 Dranei and run like a mad man. Maybe there is a farry (spelling?) from Darnassus Harbor to Excodar? Otherwise, Stormwind harbor -> Excodar should still be active. You could go like

Waterrun to Darnassus -> Sail to SW -> Sail to Excodar -> Cry over amounts of deaths in such a short amount of time.

Remember to watch out for hardcore level 85 guards now!

Dont listen to these guys. The only way to get there as a horde is to take the boats from SW to Darnassus. At Darnassus you take the portal which leads to the tabls(Nelf ones) or you can take a left, which leads to a boat that takes you to the Exodar.

Note, this is almost impossible to do alone since you cannot jump on the tables in combat, and there are lvl 85 guards everywhere who can see you a mile away. Bring a friend to kite the guards away while you sit.

Do Exodar first since leaving Darnasuss trying to get to the Exodar will get you killed and respawned on Darkshore(which from here you would need to travel to SW once again).
    Last edited by vadei; 2010-11-26 at 10:36 AM.

There certainly is a boat between Exodar and Darnassus - I have faction changed a troll shaman to a Draenei, and was able to pick one.
    Couldn't find a boat to anywhere else, though. (I wasn't looking for it much, however, quickly gave up, and picked the flight path to Booty Bay)