Hey there!

Was wondering if any artist out there could do a signatures for me.
    I'd like both my Rogue and Paladin in the same signature. In this position if possible (http://img2.blogcu.com/images/a/v/a/...shewolf777.jpg).
    The background colour and effects are entirely up to you.
    Would be great if the characters names are displayed one on each side.
    Now the detail of both toons...

Rogue

Name Khaerz
    Faction Alliance
    Race Human
    Gender Male
    Gear displayed Tier 11, no helm (Normal) dualwielding Organic Lifeform Inverter
    Wowarmory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rona&cn=Khaerz

Paladin

Name Mesank
    Faction Alliance
    Race Human
    Gender Male
    Gear displayed Tier 11, no helm (Heroic) wielding Akirus the Worm-Breaker
    Wowarmory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rona&cn=Mesank

Thanks in advance.

~Mesank

10+ Year Old Account
    Here you go, I hope you like it! I thought it turned out really well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirra View Post
    Could always just post the link. I'm interested in seeing it
    I can't post links either Guess I need to get posting ^^ *rushes off*

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A couple pages back on page 1099 I have a request.
    PM an artist if it wasn't picked up. Only one though.

Hello! I'd like to request a signature to be made for my mage. Here is the info:

Name: Magigiggle
    Faction: Alliance
    Race: Gnome
    Gear displayed: Tier 11 w/ helm
    Wowarmory : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=magigiggle

Additional Info: I'm going to be going Fire primarily and Frost, if you can incorporate a duel-element type feel for it, that would be great (if you know what I mean, bit obscure to put in words. I can be contacted via in game or PM, if clarification is needed)

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Italiano View Post
    Hello! I'd like to request a signature to be made for my mage. Here is the info:

Name: Magigiggle
    Faction: Alliance
    Race: Gnome
    Gear displayed: Tier 11 w/ helm
    Wowarmory : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=magigiggle

Additional Info: I'm going to be going Fire primarily and Frost, if you can incorporate a duel-element type feel for it, that would be great (if you know what I mean, bit obscure to put in words. I can be contacted via in game or PM, if clarification is needed)

Thanks!
    Claimed!

Deleted
    Being as none of the artists in the thread, or via PM accepted my request (didn't PM more than one at once! First declined, as did the second) I've decided to put up another request, to see if anyone would take up a rough idea.

I'd like a Prot paladin + Guardian of the Ancient kings (he's under creatures, avengingangel, avenging angel) v deathwing sort of thing, all fiery, and dark, maybe with ash burning and orgrimmar's gates in the backround or something, though im not bothered if you want to do your own thing with that. The only thing I'll be specific on this time is the words "Together, we will protect" written somewhere in a bright yellow/white, and my name "Unify" somewhere.
    I'd like her to be in T11 Heroic with no helm showing (or whichever the silver one is (, with Last word and whichever shield you'd think would look best.
    My armory is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...;Akir&cn=Unify for reference to how my character looks.

The basic ideas I'd like/characters involved are bolded (:

Also, if you'd be up for a little extra work, I'd love a wallpaper in the same theme, my dimensions are 1920x1080, but I don't mind going without!
    Really appreciate whoever decides to take up my request!
    Last edited by mmocfa3b6f5501; 2010-11-28 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Forgot something!

10+ Year Old Account
    Here you go, I hope you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moove View Post
    Greetings Artists,
    Not new here, but got a new request for you!
    I requested Arostatic a few days ago a Guild sig, but at the moment, he is very busy IRL, so I'm making his life a bit easier by requesting the work to another artist, and following his idea.

What I am searching:

- A Guild Sig/Logo. This will be used on every media aspect of the Guild that will be launched on Cataclysm Launch day (December 7th).
    The Sig/Logo is needed to insert on the website. Our webby is the standard *.guildlaunch.com website, the colour I will adjust it when I got the logo.
    Besides the "Large" version of the Sig/Logo, I need a smaler one to use it on Videos of our Guild.

- The guild name is Refraction, located on Grim Batol EU Realm, 10man only.

- Following Arostatic's idea, he was inspired by the cover of Pearl Jam's "Dark Side of the Moon". Quoting the PM:
    "...with a name like refraction i've been thinking of trying to make the banner look like pink floyd's dark side of the moon cover ala azeroth the rainbow light refracting from a prism/orb, but not rainbow colours, just the fire colours."

The idea pleased me, but I didn't get a chance of a preview, since as I stated, he's very busy IRL.
    The request I have is the logo has the name of the guild and the server in it.
    You can follow the previous artist idea, or do one yourself if you got a good inspiration. Something like an image/letter related to the guild's name is the most important ofc.

Please PM if you will do the work or need any more info, or got any ideas to follow the previous artist, since I'm searching for an artist so I can start working on the website.

Thanks in advance.
    Anyone interested?

Pm'ed already, no answer (2 days ago +/-)

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR

edit - fixed the red

Andddd my wall for the week!

Last edited by Ferous; 2010-11-28 at 01:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna change my previous request.

Would like a Male Worgen with black fur color in Hunter T11 (The blue-aqua coloured one), and to the side I would like the name: Kynigós. leaving background open to creativity. thanks (:

~ Kyn
    Watch, as your world is torn apart and your home is shattered beneath your feet
    Leave well enough alone.. Your curiosity will be the death of you.

Looks great, Ferous! Thanks so much!

Deleted
    Heya folks, I would like to request a signature for my troll druid

Name: Sticks
    Faction: Horde
    Race: Troll
    Gear: Druid Tier 11 [without helmet]
    Picture link to see what my char looks like: http://img526.imageshack.us/i/trollfemale1.png/

If the signature could have a kitty-dps touch to it that would be sweet, if not then a standard wildlife druidy background will do just fine.

Thanks in advance.
    -sticks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tazsar View Post
    Claimed.

Tried 2 different style backgrounds. Hope you like one of them.
    TY very much!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaazu View Post
    Code:
    Name - Zaazu
    Server - Bronze Dragonflight
    Race - Draenei
    Armor - Could i please get my character in full T10 Heroic - No tabbard
    Pose - Make it as awesome as you can :) - Maybe just head and shoulders or something
    Size - Max height 75px but length can be anysize (Within reason. Eg, 500px Limit)
    Background - Anything awesome :) - Maybe something elementaly/natury (If they are even words XD)
    Could you maybe fit in a picture from "Zazu" off the Lion King?
    Could i have the Psd/png file also?
    Thanks alot to whoever takes this one up
    Done this - still can't post images or links so I've pmed again and will edit it in soon!

Edit: I can post images! Horray! So here they are:

With Lion King bird:

Without Lion King bird:

Pm me if you want anything changing
    Last edited by mmoc039f500b58; 2010-11-28 at 01:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Request from wowi

10+ Year Old Account
    If I could get a sig of my Hunter (Daieon on Stormrage US) in Hunter T11 with a a nice looking green background that includes my mastiff (Jubbles) that would be amazing. I don't want to get too specific because it seems sigs turn out a lot nicer when the creator can do as they like and come up with ideas. Thanks a bunch!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerato View Post
    If I could get a sig of my Hunter (Daieon on Stormrage US) in Hunter T11 with a a nice looking green background that includes my mastiff (Jubbles) that would be amazing. I don't want to get too specific because it seems sigs turn out a lot nicer when the creator can do as they like and come up with ideas. Thanks a bunch!
    I'll do it for yah

Deleted
    Isilrien, thanks a lot for putting effort into the sig, it turned out very nice. Keep up the good work=)!

Deleted

Sig Request.

Great sigs being made guys would appreciate it if I could get one for myself. I'll give you a few details.
    Character is Hejiin on Azuremyst EU.
    Would like it to be Frost-spec-themed-ish.
    Will be a Worgen for sure, maybe a upper body shot with the Blue T11. No helm.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mmoce0109ce8d3; 2010-11-28 at 03:10 AM.