Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooshkrusher View Post
    Although, the rogues that think they are good after killing you once you've already almost killed them 3 or 4 times is what bothers me.
    This is what Vin Diesel would say if he played WoW, "Ask any pvper, any real pvper. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning." The score board after almost killing that rogue 4 times but ultimately being beat, is still 1-0 in the rogues favor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spondoo View Post
    Rogues are a pussy class. Their class is built around running away and resetting fights when things don't go their way. The #1 pussy class however goes to Frostmage, they can truly leave the fight whenever they like and there is nothing you can do about it. With a rogue they have 2 big weaknesses stuns and bleeds putting both those on a rogue you can usually anchor him down. With a mage blink, nova, pet nova, derpblock, they can leave a fight even with 2 people working on him and with a sprint after every blink hah GL ever catching one.
    Yeah? How about that Pally bubble while wearing plate with the ability to heal themselves... makes them not pussies right? Been a rogue and also fought rogues... it all balances out. You just have to know how to pvp through all the tears.
    "It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated, and so we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients, and the fully armed nuclear warheads are of course merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives ... thank you."

Apparently bleeds have been removed from the game? Lulz.

-------------------------------------

You want to see a Rogue cry, duel him as a feral druid, or watch that duel.

As a rogue i can say that feral druids are a bitch to kill

Quote Originally Posted by suckafreem3 View Post
    You want to see a Rogue cry, duel him as a feral druid, or watch that duel.

As a rogue i can say that feral druids are a bitch to kill
    As a feral druid, our bleeds are pretty OP atm.

Its because, it is what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusetjuv View Post
    Yep, partially agreed with you.
    Rogues have better defensive cooldowns then some tanks.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adril View Post
    i wish rogues would actually die when i try to kill em, instead of running away with CoS and vanish. when a rogue jumps me, and i kick hes ass, he should die, instead of always getting away and never to be seen.
    (Rogue) saps Adril. Opens with a onslaught of ambushes, garrotes, rupture, etc. Then CoS/Vanish. To much fun to do in pvp.

---------- Post added 2010-12-10 at 12:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart View Post
    Rogues have better defensive cooldowns then some tanks.
    Yea they do, Sub Rogues have Evasion, Combat Reflexes, Self Heal, Smokebomb, vanish, CoS, and then can refresh it all and do it again. Got to love their Utility spec. =P
    "In your histories, there are continual justifications for all manner of hellish actions. Claims of nobility and heritage and honor to cover up every bit of genocide, assassination, and massacre. At least the Horde is honest in their naked lust for power."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rcle/nevantus/

^ ^ v v < > < > B A select start

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRising View Post
    Honestly, I see Rogue as the pussy class. It's a hard find to see a Rogue win a fight without blowing all of their cooldowns and attacking you when you're already in a fight.
    you're stupid

Quote Originally Posted by electrikfuzz View Post
    Paladins are skill, you heard it here first folks.
    O, so you think we are still the same after all of these patches?

I'd like to direct you to the pages upon pages of complaints that is ret spec, due to the "brown" fest it is right now.

We are nowhere near what we used to be, and thats ok, because stupid people won't account for 90% of our class anymore.

It is in no way, a faceroll class anymore.

Honestly, I see Rogue as the pussy class. It's a hard find to see a Rogue win a fight without blowing all of their cooldowns and attacking you when you're already in a fight.
    Can we get a moderator in here to ban this idiot? This kid shouldn't be allowed to voice his opinions. He probably plays a warrior who rather charges in and gets carried by a healer. By the way, his basic information on his profile says "Date of Birth January 1 (2009)" how did he even get an account to voice this nonsense?

You know what's ironic about this? ... ~Raven
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2010-12-11 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanielyanglee View Post
    Can we get a moderator in here to ban this idiot? This kid shouldn't be allowed to voice his opinions. He probably plays a warrior who rather charges in and gets carried by a healer. By the way, his basic information on his profile says "Date of Birth January 1 (2009)" how did he even get an account to voice this nonsense?
    You are mad, son. Settle down, boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoxil View Post
    you're stupid
    Buh my momma say I spekial?
    Last edited by BlueRising; 2010-12-10 at 10:07 PM.
    1. Search feature never works for me 2. No, there isn't a thread answering exactly what I'm asking for

These tears quite delicious, I thank you for them. If you want a rogue to stop getting away either learn how to bleed and if you are a caster, learn how to aoe a rogue from vanish. Yes, they have 2 seconds where you can't remove them from vanish, but come on, stop being a terribad.

Ive always been a strong opponent of rogues. They offer nothing special to raids mages out DPS them and they have no special ability like an interrupt or a stun that cant be performed by another class. They clutter loot tables with gear just for them (daggers), and in PvP if they dont win they run and kill some one weaker. All around a dirty lame useless and in my opinion an easy class to play... Click the same attack 5 times then stun for an hour or hit a 10000000 crit with a CP attack.

---------- Post added 2010-12-10 at 05:30 PM ----------

Even though i slightly agree. I can also say that this pertains to alot of other classes as well. I play ret paladin and if i see some one in a 1v1 fight winning or losing im not gonna pass up an oppotunity for a kill and shits and giggles. And i from time to time try and level a hunter that ive been leveling since BC and when i PvP with him i pop rapid fire and prep right away...why not?
    "A ship is safe floating in a harbor but thats not what ships are made for." - William Shedd

"I didnt say most of the things that I said" - Yogi berra

So, bads can't score kills and still get stunlocked to death (What stunlocK?)

I fail to see a issue?

im an enhancement shaman, and i try to have flameshock dots on rogues to prevent just this. but it seems they always get away, loosing out on alot of honor points there

Deleted
    Click the same attack 5 times
    Your doing it wrong L2Keybind clicker.

Edit: Oh wait i just noticed you are a Ret pala so keyboard turning is fine...carry on :P
    Last edited by mmoc436a444510; 2010-12-10 at 11:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Why stick around if he/she is gonna lose? Why not use the abilities Blizzard gave them to help escape and leave both of you with no Honor Kill.

Deleted
    I'd say Vanish and CoS reward rather unskilled rogues way to much by leaving a large window of use, if a rogue is taken out of stealth and not able to win a fight, he should be punished for not getting the opener, something a rogue is supposed to do.

a 3 second cooldown between Vanish and CoS would work wonders for this.

Red face

not beeing able to die is a curse for us rogues!
    We will never rust in peace... Could you ever imagine that?
    Ask Kenny from Southpark how it is to not be able to die