Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxzoneyo View Post
    Yet they do it out of name of WikiLeaks, so we classify them as WikiLeaks (yes, the part also calls him Anonymous) but they provoke out WikiLeaks' name.
    I'm hoping this is a joke, but it doesn't seem very likely

15+ Year Old Account
    Anonymous != Wikileaks

Though my girlfriend is out of the country and I was really looking forward to talking to her this afternoon, so I am also quite angry at the down-ness of Skype.

Quote Originally Posted by Revengencer View Post
    If you think wikileaks, discussing what they did, what they are about, and the repercussions of their actions is not in any way political debate, you have an extremely abnormal and illogical thought process.
    Maybe only discuss it as political.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by armpit View Post
    Isn't he dead?
    Nope, he actually got out with bail, but he can't leave the UK and has a lot more of conditions.

---------- Post added 2010-12-22 at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tiglits View Post
    That actually does sort of make sense. Anyone calling him a troll obviously didn't bother to read past the first post, so... their posts can just be disregarded.

I honestly wonder who it is bringing them down, though? I could see it being the government itself doing it, what with all their bullshit lately and trying to stop Assange.
    They could be, or it could be some douchebag who worked there... No idea.

Really. Don't. Just don't. It never ends well.

Also, you use skype for rated BGs? Lolwut?
    Hi i'd like you to go look at the 40 something page long wikileaks discussion that is still open and has been for a week or more.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    I don't know if you're just (sorry for the word) stupid or if you're filled with propaganda from media. The ONLY thing Wikileaks does is to report what they find about corruption in grouverments and other secret stuff. They do not attack anything. It's people who think wikileaks is a good thing (which it is) who wants to help them out in the wrong way whom attacks other sites.

If you blame Wikileaks for anything at all it's just plain stupid. All they do is show your the truth about the beloved grouverements, especially USA.
    While I'll try to stay away from the subject, I agree with you. Wikileaks just PUBLISHES the info, the ones who DDoS the websites are those anon kids and people who want to make things "Right" according to them. Besides (From Argentina here) every damn goverment in the world has secrets and/or corruption, so as long as it doesn't endanger inocent people, I'm fine with it (No one died because of Wikileaks... Atleast a few weeks ago :P)

---------- Post added 2010-12-22 at 07:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Foxzoneyo View Post
    Guess the media uses wrong words than. The national news and commercial news both say the same, and ye, I live in Holland, quite impossible to have indoctrinated news. It's the Netherlands ffs.

Anyway, for people complaining about the title misleading, perhaps in your view. The FOLLOWERS of WikiLeaks (Yet those followers are a PART of WikiLeaks, so it can be formed as WIKILEAKS) is attacking.

2nd. Sorry for bringing this in the w/e tab I brought it in. Did not see it.
    Please, please, please mods don't ban me for this.... Buuuut.

The FOLLOWERS of Al'qaeda are terrorists, but they are also Muslim, so MUSLIMS are terrorist. Does that make any sense? Hell no, and this sure as hell doesn't.

Again, mods please don't ban, no offense against any muslim, but I had to make a comparison which is ALSO a common misconception for some people (Aka dumbasses, the ones that watch the crappy reality shows :P)

w8 WHAAAAAAT?!!! i don't get what's happened to skype, has it been shutdown? i though the loginservers had crashed :S

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    w8 WHAAAAAAT?!!! i don't get what's happened to skype, has it been shutdown? i though the loginservers had crashed :S
    Something about some "Supernodes" being down. Check the post in Page 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTKF View Post
    The FOLLOWERS of Al'qaeda are terrorists, but they are also Muslim, so MUSLIMS are terrorist. Does that make any sense? Hell no, and this sure as hell doesn't.

Again, mods please don't ban, no offense against any muslim, but I had to make a comparison which is ALSO a common misconception for some people (Aka dumbasses, the ones that watch the crappy reality shows :P)
    Well the gist of it is: according to Foxzoneyo, I could go out and set fire to a house in honor of Foxzoneyo and because I do it in his name, he will get arrested.

Which is... yeah.

Under normal circumstances, there are a large number of supernodes available. Unfortunately, today, many of them were taken offline by a problem affecting some versions of Skype. As Skype relies on being able to maintain contact with supernodes, it may appear offline for some of you.

edit : http://www.skype.com/content/skype/i...ccount%2Flogin
    OMG WIKILEAK ATTACKS :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Really. Don't. Just don't. It never ends well.

Also, you use skype for rated BGs? Lolwut?
    this is about skype, not politics specifically.

hurr hurr

I realised skype was offline but didnt knwo it was this.

only matter of time till support to something dwindles when the attackers start to disrupting something that people need for everyday life

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by armpit View Post
    Isn't he dead?
    whos dead now? O.O

Quote Originally Posted by IfOnly View Post
    Lol. No fanboys.

It's not like they posted anything important. I wonder what the WoW community says if for some odd reason Wikileaks attacked Blizzard's site or MMO-Champ.

/leave
    I would fight to the death defending Blizzard, FOR THE HORDE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Wyrmthalak View Post
    4chan (more specifically /b/) =/= WikiLeaks
    As if /b/ is organized. /new/ if ANYTHING. It doesn't even need to be them. It's anonymous. That isn't a title granted to people who specifically go to 4chan, it's a titled granted to EVERYONE who says or does something without a name. In this case, it would be the individuals who took it upon themselves to attack these websites.

Stephen Colbert was right!!

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow.... All of the attacks that were perpetrated has no affiliation with WikiLeaks, it was Anonymous using the LOIC (Low Orbit Ion Cannon). Wikileaks has not, and will not, attack people or websites.
    Last edited by Tyrianth; 2010-12-25 at 04:58 AM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I'd like to point out the group is known as Anonymous

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is just.... dont even have words to describe how much ignorance and stupidity goes on