Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Read the Achevs. The people you kill must be 85 and YOU must be 85 ,
    My guilds still lookin' for Orc Rogue.. sneaky sneaky..

My main is a Dwarf Warlock on Emerald Dream-us took, it's like a have a huge price on my head during BGs.

And from a lore stand point Dark Iron Dwarves used sorcery and demon

Deleted
    Lucky enough to of found one of these on the same server as me, paid them 50g, got an 8hr c/d vendor pet. Yay.

Deleted
    On my server we had the most trouble finding a Human hunter for some reason... despite all the BGs people were doing we were stuck needing an HK on a Human hunter for about 5 days...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that every single Horde guild gets stuck with this achievement at some point because of the frikkin Dwarven warlock. Only solution what I think is just let the warlock in your guild do a Faction change (it has to be a lvl 85) and kill him, bt that is just crazy for getting an achievement, just go and spam BG's been doing it for 3 days no result (yet).

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think the fact that initially Troll/Dwarf warlocks werent announced as new combos makes them even rarer.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomshackle View Post
    orc mage...
    Too true, all we need for the last one. THEY DO NOT EXIST!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockmanzero View Post
    I think that every single Horde guild gets stuck with this achievement at some point because of the frikkin Dwarven warlock. Only solution what I think is just let the warlock in your guild do a Faction change (it has to be a lvl 85) and kill him, bt that is just crazy for getting an achievement, just go and spam BG's been doing it for 3 days no result (yet).
    Yeah I don't think any of my friends / guildies would want to spend dollars just for an achievement. I've been spamming BG's since cata came out. lol. If anybody does have a dwarf warlock and doing BG's, i'm online right now spamming for the random BG, maybe we'll meet up. =p

Yes, I'm still searching.

Orc mages and Dwarf warlocks, I am guessing that these options are amongst the least of newly created race/class combinations. It took my guild more then a week of actively playing battlegrounds to get an orc mage.

In our guild we had the same problem. A guildie had done bg's since he dinged 85 just to get that shitty achievement. I had made a lvl 1 alli and tried to check every few hours if there was any dwarf warlocks online. The highest was lvl 48.
    Then finally a few days ago, he found one and we got our achi. This last night, he found TWO of them, in the same bg.

I have a dwarf warlock and I keep getting killed whenever I am online. I'm the joke of horde trade chat too Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    Exactly. Why would anyone race change to dwarf warlock? I don't think it is even correct lore-wise, either. Blizz should just remove it, as no one here has ever seen a dwarf lock. I'm going to be frustrated and crazy until I find that one dwarf lock in the world.
    please, for the love of god, actually know even a little bit about lore before you go around shouting that something isn't correct lore-wise. Dwarves have had warlocks in the same way that they had magi.

and to answer your obviously troll question. someone would roll a dwarf warlock because Dwarves are THE best race in the game. by far the best looking alliance race(besides worgen and their superior textures/polygons)

Dwarves do not die. trying to kill a dwarf is like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. it doesn't work that way

15+ Year Old Account
    Dwarves rule, they're the only good Alliance race imo. Beers and succubi, what could be better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    please, for the love of god, actually know even a little bit about lore before you go around shouting that something isn't correct lore-wise. Dwarves have had warlocks in the same way that they had magi.

and to answer your obviously troll question. someone would roll a dwarf warlock because Dwarves are THE best race in the game. by far the best looking alliance race(besides worgen and their superior textures/polygons)

Dwarves do not die. trying to kill a dwarf is like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. it doesn't work that way

I don't know much lore, I'm not trolling, and yes, why would anyone roll a dwarf warlock? I thought humans were the best for pvp? I don't know any racials from dwarves that are viable for pvp or pve, since that's why most people roll specific classes, for their racials.

Still searching. =)

Deleted
    one of our guildies got so sick of the lack of those pesky dwarves, he logged his alliance char and started looking for one and if this look would be kind enough to die for the greater cause. Thanks to this dedicated guildie and this fantastic lock (thanks for making it a dwarven lock) we now have the guildachievement

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    dwarf warlock? whaaat? o_O wait... *looks at the char cration page....* WHAAAAAATT?!?!?! how... ... wait.... what? lore wise, how? cmooooon! you gotta be yankin' my chain here
    there are a lot of dwarf locks in lore -_-

---------- Post added 2010-12-24 at 05:34 PM ----------

Even though I have yet to see a dwarf lock, I still think there are probably larger numbers of dwarf locks than dwarf rogues. Our server has 8 dwarf rogues over level 10. -_- Glad I'm alli and don't have to search for them. Turkey Lurkey was a pain.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

Dwarf warlock has bugged -_-

finding a dwarf warlock is really a pain in the ass...got a really PvP focused party in my guild who did all except the dwarven warlock on a day...took them over a week to finally find and kill that bastard

Yikes, I've only seen one too.

I can't wait to roll my Dwarf Warlock. So funny to see people back up and target you because that combo is rare. Makes my day