Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's usually a homemade burger, ground turkey pressed into a patty, frozen until ready to be made. Then i'll sometimes just put cheese on it, sometimes i add a little spiciness.(i carry a bottle of red pepper flakes with me everywhere) ill eat half the fries, half the burger, half the fries, and the other half the burger. I'm VERY picky when it comes to my food.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livvy View Post
    Please tell me what both those things involve!
    Well, a KFC Double Down is "two thick and juicy boneless white meat chicken fillets (Original Recipe or Grilled), two pieces of bacon, two melted slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese and Colonel's Sauce." with the chicken fillets acting as buns.

Double Down Picture

A McRib is just a BBQ pork sandwich from McDonalds, really. Not traditional BBQ sauce, but some special thing they make just for the McRib.

McRib Picture

A Wendy's Baconator is "two 4oz. beef patties, two slices of American cheese, six strips of bacon, mayonnaise, and ketchup on a bun. The sandwich was layered so that there were three strips of bacon on top of each patty." You can also get it with 3 beef patties, 3 slices of cheese, and 9 strips of bacon.

Baconator Picture
    Last edited by Luminar; 2010-12-24 at 02:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    i put the fries into the hamburger for the best food experience possible with this combination
    This is win, I do it the same way

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminar View Post
    Well, a KFC Double Down is "two thick and juicy boneless white meat chicken fillets (Original Recipe or Grilled), two pieces of bacon, two melted slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese and Colonel's Sauce." with the chicken fillets acting as buns.

A McRib is just a BBQ pork sandwich from McDonalds, really. Not traditional BBQ sauce, but some special thing they make just for the McRib.

A Wendy's Baconator is "two 4oz. beef patties, two slices of American cheese, six strips of bacon, mayonnaise, and ketchup on a bun. The sandwich was layered so that there were three strips of bacon on top of each patty." You can also get it with 3 beef patties, 3 slices of cheese, and 9 strips of bacon.
    What on earth! Send me some, we totally don't have that here :< Sounds like death on a plate but also sounds crazy yummy

10+ Year Old Account
    On a bun with ketchup and cheese

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livvy View Post
    What on earth! Send me some, we totally don't have that here :< Sounds like death on a plate but also sounds crazy yummy
    Unfortunately I don't believe food would hold up during cross-continental shipping.

Another thing you can try is a McGangBang. It's the street name for a McChicken Sandwich inside a Double Cheeseburger.

McGangBang Picture

You usually have to make them yourself but occasionally you might come across a McDonalds that will actually put it together for you when you ask for one.

Furaciouss
    I just made Baconator my new backround picture..I just might buy a plane ticket to the U.S to try that...Am i wrong when i say it's almost better than sex?

With steak.

Wrapped in bacon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminar View Post
    Unfortunately I don't believe food would hold up during cross-continental shipping.

Another thing you can try is a McGangBang. It's the street name for a McChicken Sandwich inside a Double Cheeseburger.

McGangBang Picture

You usually have to make them yourself but occasionally you might come across a McDonalds that will actually put it together for you when you ask for one.
    :| I was gonna say can you actually buy one of those...

And that chicken thing looks ridiculous. And now I'm really hungry for one >.>

Invent teleportation?

When I do get a burger; it's usually not from a fast food place :P But I can't resist Sonic or WhatAburger.

Sonic is on every corner down here in Texas, as is WhatAburger, and Dairy Queen. Either way, I eat the fries first... then I ask for jalapenos, and pile those on to the burger!! Best thing I've ever had, especially if there's bacon on the burger, too. I don't drink soda with my burgers though; I drink unsweet tea. <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furaciouss View Post
    I just made Baconator my new backround picture..I just might buy a plane ticket to the U.S to try that...Am i wrong when i say it's almost better than sex?
    Haaah, I really hope this is true, about the background picture I mean.

Okay. The burger itself should be large in diameter but rather thin so it cooks quickly and evenly without losing moisture. Grilling outside I use 80/20, pan-frying inside I use 93/7. Generously salt the meat and let it come to room temperature. While it's grilling, I flip it no more than once. After the flip, use a splash of Worcestershire and pepper it squarely. On top of the burger, add a thin slice (but not so thin that it's falling apart) of black forest ham, kinda bunched up for dimension. On top of that, melt your cheese of choice; I prefer sharp cheddar. While the cheese melts and the burger finishes cooking, toast your bun over the fire. I use an onion bun, lightly buttered. Toppings include mayo, thick-sliced tomato, fresh lettuce, and a moderately-thick slice of red onion. I don't use any robust toppings such as mustard since I feel they mask the flavor of the meat.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well here we go.

For a cheeseburger I take out the pickle, then eat the buns then eat the meat/cheese. So Bun then meat/cheese.

Sometimes halfway through a burger i get bored of eating it normally so just eat it in parts.

I don't have pickles or onions because the pickles taste like plastic and I HATE ONIONS! The smell of the damn things gives me a headache. Anyway, I eat the outer edges to remove the part with the least meat, then I finish by eating the centre which has the most meat, sauce, and mustard. I'd rather finish with a bang.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

15+ Year Old Account
    with bacon and and aaaaaannnndd cheese!

I personally enjoy eating a burger bare with no wrapper. I don't know what it is but for me the sloppier the burger, the better. I like it when the onions and tomatoes just fall out as you're about to vanquish that delicious cheeseburger. I always try to eat the fries while they're still warm though. Cold fries just suck, even if they're drenched in catsup.

Interesting thread.. making me hungry for some Big Bam's Burgers (Local burgershop)

Depends on how its stacked, ill leave it in wrapper if its something like from Wendy's or am on the road. Bare above wrapper if im sitting down or with a plate. Usually order Chili Cheese Fries along with my burger if its from Big Bam's. Other places i'd just eat the fries first before the burger, they seem just to get cold quick.

oh yeah, bacon is a must.

Deleted
    I order my hamburgers plain, with just the beef and minimal spices. Simply because I passionately hate most of the shit they try to shove between them. Bacon is very ok though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Upside-down. I eat it with the 'top' half of the bun on the bottom. I have to unique somehow, and that is my typical way that I do it, I also eat my pizzas backwards. It must have onions and lettuce for it to be a terrific burger, but I'll eat almost anything. (No tomatoes, that is the only food that I won't eat.)
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Real men eat cheeseburgers.
    Quote Originally Posted by jobdone View Post
    Every class is evenly balanced.