Thread: Minecraft

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I recently came back to WoW after Cata was released, but before that, Minecraft was my main addiction. Playing on single player is extremely fun because the world goes on forever. And not to mention, some of the structures/landscapes you find are pretty sick. You can build some pretty legit buildings in it, too. It almost reminds me of playing with Legos.

Deleted
    I have a question bout Minecraft. Does anyone know if you can work it on a Netbook? My computer's Java is fucked and I can't run it on here. ;/

Deleted
    This is really a legendary game, but yeah as the above poster said its very addictive!

nothing besides surviving really, exploring caves.

the best part is building cool things like mine cart roller coasters and what not

Anyone have a decent server that is up most of the time. I have yet to find a good stable server.

The servers I join always crash atm, and than my hard work goes downt he drain =/

Deleted
    I think I'm gonna host a server for Minecraft, its so much fun on multiplayer.

Deleted
    I heard about this game but I havnt got it yet, where do you get it from?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Subintro View Post
    I think I'm gonna host a server for Minecraft, its so much fun on multiplayer.
    Send me a private message @ MMO please! Would love to play with some WoW peeps ;-)

Btw. Merry Christmas everyone

Man I hate the new change to torches, they run out now, imagine having to change every torch on a tower, sky-rocket high.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckless View Post
    We should get a Server on MC and have all the WoW Players just build Stormwind or Ironforge or Orgrimmar or something.
    http://crafthub.net/2010/12/17/ironf...craft-yes-way/
    its been done.

Deleted
    This was one of the few games where I decided to buy it after i pirated it

Deleted
    I was one of the first 200 that bought it.

Get some redstone and make some switches that open doors or something similiar, find a monster spawner and make a trap to collect items from them by drowning, and make a huge minecart track with boosters. Those 3 things are some of the funnest things in the game I think you can do. In one of my single player games I have a cart that sits at my spawn that takes me to my base. It's surrounded by cactus so that no bad things can get me either .

Just have fun with the game most of all!

---------- Post added 2010-12-25 at 02:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by arons4 View Post
    Originally Posted by Shuckless View Post
    We should get a Server on MC and have all the WoW Players just build Stormwind or Ironforge or Orgrimmar or something.
    its been done.
    THAT is beyond awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Durotard View Post
    I heard about this game but I havnt got it yet, where do you get it from?
    You buy it from the developer - http://www.minecraft.net

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    i dont have minecraft but ii do love me some yogscast! does that make me a yognot?
    NO because you can spell Yognaught.

It's Yognaut if you're a Lewis person, and Yognaught for Simon people

I AM DAVE!YOGNAUGHT AND I'VE GOT THE BALLS!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckless View Post
    Hmm, MMO Champ Minecraft server...
    Herring seeks your life!

Sorry if this has already been said, just sorta scanned over comments :P

Notch (the games creator) has said in the future he is adding npc villages, dragon caves, quests and more to Minecraft, it's only in early Beta at the moment xD

You can host your own multiplayer servers, or join one of a freinds, and build build n build some more with your freinds to, bring more aspects to the game n makes a lil bit more funnier.
    such a simple game can be so addictive.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is currently an MMO-Champion Minecraft Server:

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    The new server is semi-public, but not really ready for public use yet while we wait for Notch to fix a few bugs.

We'll post an IP once we're ready.
    Or come to irc and ask around for information on the Minecraft server.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines