Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Awesome, why dont u make poly cast time 2.5 secs, remove cone of cold talant, remove deep freeze and elemental nova....

I do agree about uncontrolable Feral Druids.

Frost Nova - Reshift
    Roots - Reshift
    Sheep - Immune
    Fear - Berserk

CC should CC

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Just starting to like DW Unholy, and now they want us to go 2h? True fail. : /

And what do they mean with "We also want to address DK mobility in PvP." Is this a good thing or what..?
    Unfortunately that isn't intended... otherwise they would need to buff Frost 2H to match Unholy 2H.

They stated that Frost IS the DW spec, you can't have a "weird"/not supported spec like DW Unholy as the best DW spec (or the best spec in hardmode gear as stated in EJ forums). You could have it the same way Frost does have 2H option (wich is good, since it spreads the use of 1hand weapons with strength), delivering a little bit less dmg, but suported and viable. Not the way it is today, a dedicated spec spending 4...5...6 talent points in DW loosing to one unintend spec that only spent half the points into it.

Hope that DK mobility means they've noticed how easy is to kite them... especially non-unholy ones.
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2010-12-28 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay View Post
    Best post in cataclysm so far.
    Fuck yeah.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Deleted
    BAH!!!!!! Me and my dad are playin' 2v2 FrostMage-EnhShammy and Purge and Spellsteal is our only way to deal with healers! nerfing those spells is fucking insane! <-- Nerd rage

10+ Year Old Account
    Nerfing purge pretty much nails the coffin shut for resto shaman in competitive PvP. Hopefully it's only for Enhancement and Elemental. If not, there's really no reason to bring one over a Holy Paladin. All other benefits of a shaman are already covered by infinitely better classes.
    http://fredplz.wordpress.com/ - Thoughts of an obsessive Resto Shaman

Whew, that Mage Nerf is totally welcome

We want to redesign Improved Soulfire.
    Yes, increase the haste to 30%.

Shadow and Flame can now proc from Incinerate in addition to Shadow Bolt.
    Nice.

We are probably going to remove Drain Mana from warlocks. It is incredibly situational in PvE but causes problems in PvP. This might mean we need to evaluate Mana Burn as well.
    Good, remove that piece of shit spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Ghostcrawler playing the same dungeon finder as me? Or is there some internal one to Blizzard?

He doesn't want us to zerg content, so instead we'll have the opportunity to spend 2 tortuous hours with people that leave after 1 wipe, dps lower than the tanks and cretins who can't CC.

I like heroic bosses being hard, but I would also like the dungeons to be puggable when guildies aren't around, without dedicated 2 hours and playing what is essential something that is not enjoyable.

And the game is meant to be enjoyable right? Not some kind of punishment

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont see why removing drain mana from warlocks... it drains a low amount of mana and is useful only if the enemy is already low on mana just to leave them helpless. i use it in very rare and specific occasions. its a little help but locks need it against other casters who are healers and silencers.

I cannot believe that there are people actually complaining about Blizzard correcting (read: removing) Unholy DW as a viable playstyle. Frost is the DW tree.

That is akin to MM hunters having stronger pets than BM hunters, when BM is the pet tree. That would be rightfully corrected as well if it ever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyron View Post
    I'll write it here because i have the feeling that blizz developers read this forum more than the EU official one...

Should i remember once again that balance druids does not have a DEFENSIVE cd ?

I'll repeat it once more:

MUSHROOMS does not fit in the BALANCE tree, move them to the restoration tree and make them an healing spell:
    make detonate mushrooms leave on the ground the BED OF FLORA effect, because it's stupid to use one of our emergency DIRECT HEAL (swiftmend) to create a poor location controlled AoE HEAL
    Also make this ability our lvl83 new spell because no one cares about stampeding roar, because it's useless (1min cd, 10y range, 5sec speed boost, only 40% speed)

Balance druids are pretty much dead if a melee reach them because druids can't escape from those classes that have at least 3 gap closers each one.
    So...give balance druid, something more fitting (you know we have typhoons, hurricanes, gale winds, cyclone etc) why don't give us as lvl85 ability a damned TORNADO ?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, take a look at Howling Riftdweller in Hyjal
    You could give this spell a casting reticule and allow druids to use it as AoE damage, DEFENSIVE ABILITY vs melee (hide inside the tornado), AoE CC

Every Class has at least a silence and a method to interrupt with a NOT SO LONG cooldown
    Why balance druids should rely on a ONE MINUTE cooldown ability while shamans can interrupt every 6 seconds and redirect a spell every 15sec ?
    The damned tornado with a reasonable cooldown would give balance an interrupt ability because it tosses the enemy in the air

TORNADO: wowhead.com/spell=80066
    I'm getting sick of this game and it's unbalance, with 12 million subscribers I'd expect a little more effort in balancing this game's mechanics, I've heard that lotro is going to be free, maybe i should give it a shot.
    As a priest I also want interrupts, Holy Word: Chastise should interrupt, and if you decide being shadow, going for silence is like cutting of your legs and ordering a wheelchair if you're going PvE not PvP.

Deleted
    Archaeology?
    Skinning for Leather?
    More Herb Spawns?

No more Vashj'ir dig sites sounds great, but whats gonna be the Solution to all the Fossil Dig Sites (or any other you've completed) that you dont need anymore?
    Herb Spawns (specially Heartblossom + Azsharas Veil, and perhaps Twilight Yasmin) been nerfed WAY to much, what about this ?
    What about the current Skinning Problem? Tried gathering Leather lately? Its a pain in the Ass. Also the Grim Batol Dragons aint skinnable. Bosses only drop 1 Leather? comeon...

Thats the Biggest Problems i see at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxx View Post
    Whats blizz got against druids. Just leave them alone.
    oh really? so crazy control/burst against ALL classes - is it normal for all, yeah?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    As a priest I also want interrupts, Holy Word: Chastise should interrupt, and if you decide being shadow, going for silence is like cutting of your legs and ordering a wheelchair if you're going PvE not PvP.
    2 good points there.
    I am currently playing Spriest, single target DPS might be a little low as GC stated himself, aoe is terrible.. But hell, take a look at our MASTERY, its awfull..... Mastery is THE new stat of cataclysm and its near useless for shadow priests.. If you want to buff our damage then do it by making Mastery viable and worth going for. At this moment i have zero mastery, trying to avoid it at all cost. Isnt it just sad that most " healer" items are better then pure DPS items for a Spriest?

Quote Originally Posted by Madarame View Post
    well, not the fix i thought of, but maybe the defending faction will now - let the attackers win. wintrading for huge honor boost =)
    this is going in the wrong direction, imo
    No. I'm content letting the 8 alliance that barely take TB at 3AM have their 1800 honor since the 45 horde that are in at 5:30 will take it back with ease. Never lost an attack on TB... both times.

Well, wait, both on the one toon, 0-1 on the other but again, 4 Horde in the zone. Drr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wiIdi View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Arcane, .. damage is too low. Fire and Frost mage damage might be too low, but we’re still watching them
    for the love of god, please do not buff mages even more.
    Yeah, it's not like mages are lagging behind on raid encounters.

Oh, wait...

Yay Wild Mushroom! Bwah. I've been wanting to use this in PVE so bad. I'll throw them down at the beginning of the fight right before we pull but that's it. Looking forward to this spell since they first announced it and then it turned out to be horrific in the raids/dungeons I do =/... PVP is fun though with the slow mechanic >=D

Deleted
    what can i say gogo blizard fuck us ferals again u fucked mastery from bears gogo fuck cats also nerf blid efects . I never was a fan of feral beeing a mele lok doing 70 % of bleeds and i will take back mele dmg any time as soon as u do it proper and dont fuck up this class like u did wit bear mastery yes that was op but now is scrap doesnt count as a pvp mid to high player and high pve player i dont see a way in witch u gona do this without fucking up cat dps but what can i do i agree with berseker fear imunity remuve but u need to give us something like all the clases have eather on enrage bear or duno. i hope u do it right this time or i bet a lot of druids quit playing this game

Boomkins in PVP are a joke. If I get caught by a warrior, I wet my feathers and cluck like a retard until I'm fried chicken