Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    iLive user interface
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    DOWNLOAD FROM WOWINTERFACE
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Don't you know better than not properly linking your images?
    ~ Treeston
    Whats with all these cheeky mod messages popping up? Can't they edit and send a PM instead of making cheeky comments undermining posters?

either way w/e iLive UI is pretty beast but I personally prefer Tuk.

edit + copy image url & paste for full size.

You were basically asking for it, weren't you?
    ~ Treeston

PS: Not even every tenth post I fix the thumbnail for gets a red edit. But if you dislike them, I could do what Venara said we'd do in the OP and simply delete them.
    Would you like that better?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-12-29 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valius View Post
    Whats with all these cheeky mod messages popping up? Can't they edit and send a PM instead of making cheeky comments undermining posters?

either way w/e iLive UI is pretty beast but I personally prefer Tuk.
    [snip]
    edit + copy image url & paste for full size.
    Considering not only can we see only half your image there, it makes browsing considerably easier.
    Some overposted UI's such as TukUI, LUI etc I can recognise from even a thumbnail and therefore have little need to click for a larger image.
    Thumbnails are also faster to load, and more bandwidth friendly for those not on 50mb connections.
    When Treeston or anyone else for that matter goes to the trouble to produce guides for several common imagehosts then it is hardly cheeky to expect people to follow instructions from a sticked thread.
    They have a difficult enough job as it is, lets not make it any harder.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2010-12-29 at 03:00 PM.

Deleted

My action bars are a complete mess.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-12-29 at 07:38 PM.

Deleted
    Aww I'm sure I've seen vids of it before though, but that might be special screens ofc :P still wtb eyfinity

OOC:

In Combat:

I love it.

EDIT: Moderator could you please help me make them smaller, I don't know how to get it to a little thumbnail... I'm sorry.

EDIT2: Nevermind, went to the first page of this topic and read instructions... I'll know better next time.

EDIT3: You're welcome :P
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-12-29 at 11:59 PM.

I spent the day working on this one. Let me know if anyone's interested and I'll link my addons.

EDIT: There we go. What a pain that was.
    Last edited by Avengor; 2010-12-30 at 03:38 AM.

Deleted

This is my UI, feel free to ask any questions (:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-12-30 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beret View Post
    Here is my attempt:

comments?
    i love everything, apart from the unit frames :S if i should change anything, i would remove all those useless buttons you have down to the right (do you need all your mounts out? and HS, gruntling etc?), or keybind those you need, and then hide the bars... I would then throw grid there, to show the raid frames, and hide the party frames for good. I would use something like pitbull (my personal favorite, but there are lots), and then place the unitframe of yourself and target a bit above your castbar... but thats just my opinion thumbs up!

as for my UI, i basically use a little modified caith UI v.15... nothing special

What's the name of that add on that shows a frame with the animated face of your character and your target?

Quote Originally Posted by Senshi View Post
    What's the name of that add on that shows a frame with the animated face of your character and your target?
    One of several Unitframe addons usually.
    Stuf, Shadowed Unit Frames, Pitbull 4, oUF are all common options, and there are more still.
    If you can get a screenshort of one in particular it may help narrow it down.
    You can give us the text of the link I understand if you ommit the http:// or the www. or something like that because of your post total.

I would love to have something like this:

I know it's LUI but i'm not really good browsing UI's or with configuration and stuff, mostly 'cause i don't have much time and i rather play :P

Actually, my UI it's not that bad, i'll post some screens in a few days when i get home, but that UI it's just awesome.

p.s: English it's not my first language, sorry
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-12-30 at 03:37 PM.

stUF, Pitbull 4, and Shadowed Unitframes should all be able to create something similar in appearance to that.
    Though due to the better layout options, stUF will likely be able to reproduce it more accurately.

This is my current UI im working on, not 100% finished

Shadow (Gnome!)

Holy

I'd been working with the default UI for a year, since I joined. So I finally figured I ought to upgrade a little.

On a laptop, so yeah, screen is rather small.

Nothing particularly different in combat/five mans, haven't raided yet.

Annnd a couple of derpy questions;

- What's an addon that can skin the chat box and Skada/Recount?
    - When I open my inventory, it covers up the bar to the left. How do I move it?

Last edited by lawomous; 2010-12-31 at 09:30 AM.

This is the most recent version of my UI, the in combat looks a little crazy just because a lot happened at that moment (yes my combo points got somehow misaligned, oops!).
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-12-31 at 09:55 AM.

1920x1080 Res - very clean and Raid Ready for Healing, DPS and tanking.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-12-31 at 09:55 AM.

Deleted

Made to get the most important information when tanking at a glance. No unnecessary clutter, just simple information.

Just a little update of how it looks in a party