Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What kind of demon would you be?

Well ive been watching alot of horror films lately due with Demons, zombies you name it. I think this would be a pretty fun forum thread for people to do... I want to know how you would act if you were a demon would you be tricky? or like torturous. What would you look like if you really wanted to go into detail, and who would you love playing with the most such as : Children, Women, Men... etc

Personally i would want to be a Demon that would fool around with you for days, gradually building up the fear in the person i am after.

I would want to look like i'm pale with deep menacing eyes that once you look into them you would get lost for all eternity, but when you get closer to me the paleness shines and looks like i have scales. Giant horns like illidan would be pretty bad ass in my opinion, with not the same but tribal markings all over my body, somehow representing that death is upon you.

My ideal prey would be men just because too many go for women now a days, so it would make things more interesting.

Guys have fun with this anything goes

I'd be whatever Tzeentch wants me to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    seriously, most of you won't play that game anymore in 1 months.

Boub has a time machine?!

I am the monster in your nightmares,the beast of a thousand maws... I AM MINTBERRY CRUNCH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL5Ik...eature=related

For Khorne!

Maim! Kill! Burn! Maim! Kill! Burnnn!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zicus View Post
    I am the monster in your nightmares,the beast of a thousand maws... I AM MINTBERRY CRUNCH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL5Ik...eature=related
    What he said :P

Oh wow lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexi demon yo like burning hot

Deleted
    The abilities I would require to be a demon would be as follows

Tentacles - lots of them, they are useful and creepy enough to scare the living daylights out of people.

Keen sense of smell - This would always mean i'd have to be blind as well. Seeing myself with tentacles would probably depress me.

Sustenance would be the living conscienceness of people/animals Not only would I have a larger food sources by including animals. But by draining their conscienceness I could create Zombies in the process and therefore an Apocalypse of Zombies. Win Win.

A well muscled torso - Why not?

Dark blueish and slimy skin - With the intention of creeping my victims out ofcourse.

A deep and quiet voice - I've always been one for dramatics.

Now the only question is what do I need to do to turn myself into this monstrosity?

i would be much like hell razer's pinhead i would take people into a world of madness or otherwise just drive people mad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zicus View Post

You are such a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by kracen View Post
    i would be much like hell razer's pinhead i would take people into a world of madness or otherwise just drive people mad
    Yea i kinda figured people would use that for a reference, i was going to go about something like that for my demon but i wanted it to be different

My idea would be closer to a form of elemental, but in real world? I think it would classify as a demon.

Whisper like voice, seeming to fade in and out of existence.
    Human body, except one hand is made out of ice, and the other fire. The ice is solid, stronger than rock, and sharpened down to a point or edge able to cut through anything, and the fire is a bluish purple, hot enough to melt your skin off without being very close. Can be toned down if needed.
    Able to teleport around, and sense anything living nearby.
    Glowing eyes (why not?)
    Agile, but not very strong, solves problems with alternate routes, but solves them quickly and effectively.
    If I was looking to kill someone, either send an ice shard (part of a finger) through their skull, or make them burst into fire if I am bored.
    And generally quiet, avoiding attention, but quite vengeful, those who piss me off, won't be surviving much longer, and easily bored.
    Also, I would not require any form of food or sustenance.

Simple, but effective.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2011-01-02 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Added more stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by amorganskate View Post
    Yea i kinda figured people would use that for a reference, i was going to go about something like that for my demon but i wanted it to be different
    well it would be more elaborate i would be a more vocal voice of evil on your shoulder slowly eroding you mind causeing you to see things and feel them to the point where you have no idea if your dreamign or your awake meanwhile my ever present voice contiues to whisoer in your ears as far as form i would change it randomly to suit my current mood further messign with your mind

Deleted
    Another question and this is aimed @ amorgonskate

Could our demons do battle? If so, I would also like to add the ability known as Kung Fu Tentacle fist to my ability, just incase another demon is trying to own my territory.

That was deep lol

---------- Post added 2011-01-02 at 01:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    Another question and this is aimed @ amorgonskate

Could our demons do battle? If so, I would also like to add the ability known as Kung Fu Tentacle fist to my ability, just incase another demon is trying to own my territory.
    You know i was just about to post that >.> That would be amazing, Totally demon battles are allowed its just like pokemon all over again

10+ Year Old Account
    not really a demon, but if i were to go around killing people as a supernatural being, id probably be like something out of the ring/grudge. The kind that has a fucked up dead body, broken ankles and arms, cant walk properly and slowly chase down their prey scaring the shit out of them for extended periods of time. Id personally find that more terrifying than a badass demon with claws and wings, i think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seductive and very beautiful, and be a mastermind. Which includes being intelligent and know how to trick people into falling into my traps.
    Like, when you see me, there's nothing you want to do more then to be with me. But when you get close, close enough to feel my eternal hatred for women, you'd wish you'd never been born. Oh, and I feed on blood. The more attractive the girl, the sweeter blood, but I'd kill her in a way more painful way.
    I guess you could call it a vampire, or the male version of a succubus. Not sure if it counts for being a demon though. Ah well ^^

Kind of off-topic but I just wanna say it: Zombies are the BEST mythological monsters of all time. THE BEST. They're so stupid, and seem to be a blast to kill. xD Close second is Vampire, then Succubus. But for other reasons of course.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    not really a demon, but if i were to go around killing people as a supernatural being, id probably be like something out of the ring/grudge. The kind that has a fucked up dead body, broken ankles and arms, cant walk properly and slowly chase down their prey scaring the shit out of them for extended periods of time. Id personally find that more terrifying than a badass demon with claws and wings, i think.
    yes but even more evil is to make the person see this kill said monster only to have it melt away and see they just murdered their kid or somthing then have them question themselves with is this what i wanted to do did i do this why

---------- Post added 2011-01-02 at 01:35 AM ----------

incubus male version of sucbuss

15+ Year Old Account
    Strength in numbers - the ability to plant parasites in my victims in order to control them. Each and every individual is me and a part of me and is controled by me. In order to kill me you would have to find every single controled creature and destroy the parasite. Also every controled individual is able to create new parasites. I also consume every memory and im able to act as if the person was still in control in order to easier control new individuals.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by Drudgery View Post
    The abilities I would require to be a demon would be as follows

Tentacles - lots of them, they are useful and creepy enough to scare the living daylights out of people.

Keen sense of smell - This would always mean i'd have to be blind as well. Seeing myself with tentacles would probably depress me.

Sustenance would be the living conscienceness of people/animals Not only would I have a larger food sources by including animals. But by draining their conscienceness I could create Zombies in the process and therefore an Apocalypse of Zombies. Win Win.

A well muscled torso - Why not?

Dark blueish and slimy skin - With the intention of creeping my victims out ofcourse.

A deep and quiet voice - I've always been one for dramatics.

Now the only question is what do I need to do to turn myself into this monstrosity?
    Praying to Cthulhu may help in that department...