Quote Originally Posted by TheQuincinator View Post
    Granted, instead it is corrupted by rainbows and fairies by another unspeakably evil man!
    Aaarrrrghhh!!! You're terrible!

Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    I wish for the ability to use alchemy, FMA style.
    Granted, but you can only perform human alchemy, which causes Truth to remove functions and parts of your body, starting with your nervous system.

I wish these unspeakably evil people would stop maliciously mutilating my wishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

granted, but we change from people into zombies and eat your brains

i wish it was warm outside

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koryn View Post
    granted, but we change from people into zombies and eat your brains

i wish it was warm outside
    Granted, but the sun supernova'd.

I wish for a TARDIS (like from Doctor Who).
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

Granted, but the sun supernova'd.

I wish for a TARDIS (like from Doctor Who).
    Granted, but it can only be used / opened by The Doctor (like from Doctor Who) AND it attracts Daleks.
    I wish for a map of the galaxy.

edited: Huh... I never knew it was spelled 'Dalek'
    DMs make the worst players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but you only in time after recieving this map you discover the galaxy doesn't even exist.

I wish it would snow more.

~*Mixxy*~ ~*Holy Paladin*~ ~*32/5/4*~

Quote Originally Posted by Astropop View Post
    Granted, but you only in time after recieving this map you discover the galaxy doesn't even exist.

I wish it would snow more.
    **Adds an extra snowflake** Granted

I wish I could look at something and have screeds of text scroll down telling me information about that object. addendum: this ability to could be turned off and on at will :P
    DMs make the worst players.

Quote Originally Posted by Krieghoff View Post
    **Adds an extra snowflake** Granted

I wish I could look at something and have screeds of text scroll down telling me information about that object. addendum: this ability to could be turned off and on at will :P
    Granted, but with your vast knowledge of many objects you cant help but relay all your information to those around you, thus those closest to you drift away from your life after becoming tired of your constant know-it-all attitude.

I wish everytime i played WoW RL time froze until i stopped playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boulderkock View Post
    Granted, but with your vast knowledge of many objects you cant help but relay all your information to those around you, thus those closest to you drift away from your life after becoming tired of your constant know-it-all attitude.

I wish everytime i played WoW RL time froze until i stopped playing.
    Granted, but doing so would cause you to age according to your playtime...so that when you finish, you would have aged in real life time in what would appear to be instants...(that would be creepy...but boy did I corrupt that wish :] )

I wish I could somehow stop the celestial steed I see others ride from leaving a flood of stars in it's wake.
    Last edited by Phantoms; 2011-01-02 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantoms View Post
    Granted, but doing so would cause you to age according to your playtime...so that when you finish, you would have aged in real life time in what would appear to be instants...(that would be creepy...but boy did I corrupt that wish :] )

I wish I could somehow stop the celestial steed I see others ride from leaving a flood of stars in it's wake.
    Granted, but they it is replaced by floods of rainbows in their wake.

Your avatar and signature are awesome, Invader Zim for the win!

I wish Invader Zim resumed, with Vasquez not limited with the show in terms of content and humour, and without Nickelodeon there to destroy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

10+ Year Old Account
    granted but sadly the show is so damn hilarious when ever you watch it you die laughing

i wish i had great gear for my mage

Quote Originally Posted by Cadwe View Post
    granted but sadly the show is so damn hilarious when ever you watch it you die laughing

i wish i had great gear for my mage
    Granted but Blizzard screws up again and makes gear so easy to get that Wrath seems Brutal

I wish that before I do something stupid or say something stupid I could check the future and see what it would cause and be capable of stopping such stupid from occurring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted but your often wrong in your predictions
    I wish for a new Ipod

Quote Originally Posted by Cadwe View Post
    Granted but your often wrong in your predictions
    I wish for a new Ipod
    Granted but its actually a Dutch speaking only Zoom that just has a sticker with the name 'I pod' on it.

I wish more people would corrupt a wish in this thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroguard View Post
    Granted but its actually a Dutch speaking only Zoom that just has a sticker with the name 'I pod' on it.

I wish more people would corrupt a wish in this thread
    Granted, but you are locked out of this thread for eternity.

I wish that my headphones worked

Quote Originally Posted by sydazlir View Post
    Granted, but you are locked out of this thread for eternity.

I wish that my headphones worked
    Granted but they selfdestruct 10 min later
    I wish i Could ride a unicorn and shoot rainbow everywhere!

Granted but your headphones were tuned to UBER MAX which busted your ears

I wish for my pants

Granted, but the unicorn cash landed into a mountain and 'sploded.

I wish I was an invincible super hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

wish granted; but to gain your super human strength ability you resorted to taking steroids. and every one knows the side effect of those...

i wish for a pair of fluffy socks

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by milkdudsjr View Post
    wish granted; but to gain your super human strength ability you resorted to taking steroids. and every one knows the side effect of those...

i wish for a pair of fluffy socks
    Granted, but nobody was happy when you shaved "Fluffy" just to make socks, and now you have PETA trying to kill you.

I wish I had my own personal Spirit Healer who could raise me from the dead.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but nobody was happy when you shaved "Fluffy" just to make socks, and now you have PETA trying to kill you.

I wish I had my own personal Spirit Healer who could raise me from the dead.
    Granted, but you would be immortal, hence the spirit healer couldn't raise you.

I wish I could blink