Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh man. When I get home from work I need to get a picture of my cat, Patchwerk, up here. Aptly named, since she is black, orange, and white, with the unusual combination of having all three colors on her face. Yeah, I like my cat.

Her name is Mattie. She's an awesome cat. She fetches, like a dog!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanthur View Post

Awwww, cute kitteh. I don't wanna sound like a pervert but is that you in the pic coz you're pretty cute too.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Deleted

<3
    Last edited by mmocf2265759d4; 2011-01-03 at 09:15 AM. Reason: image resized to a smaller size

My Maltese of 8 or 9 years (I was young when we got him).

10+ Year Old Account
    Alfie and Harry. Same way arround as they are. 2 HEADED BUNNY AMG!!
    Old pic tho, they are like tripple the size they are in this 1 currently, and they've eatern all the grass >=( and flowers!

Cassie, she posed for ham.

And R.I.P Charlie, 1990-2010, Age 20, The best cat anyone could have ever owned, He was my raiding buddy =( Means he is half siamease he can yowl, alot, and taught Cassie how to yowl, alot. But he still was the best friend ever <3 my Poggydog (i had a pet name for my pet! get over it!) Also he could scare away dogs 10 times the size of him but wimps out when a bunny comes towards him ^^ He had a lump of his fur on his belly riped out by my old bunny Bugsy, when he was 6 months old,
    Last edited by SilenceDHEU; 2011-01-03 at 11:23 AM.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

OMG all your pets are so cute. ^__^ I must find a picture of mine.
    Raaaa!

My Cats Dixy and Roxy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and here is the baby photo:

Deleted
    Rotmaw was the cutest one <3

^^ My 2 and a half years old cockatiel :>, sry for a huge size low quality img but im to lazy to take another photo and upload it again...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wine View Post
    Your pets scared my little brother lol
    How can anybody be scared of a chinchilla? They are so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Fogkin View Post
    How can anybody be scared of a chinchilla? They are so cute.
    i was wondering the same thing. They are the most addorable creatures ever. Scrambles gets grumpy, and barks at you if you dont leave the TV on for him. He like to watch tv a lot.
    Personal Rig: AMD FX-8350 / Gigabyte Windforce G1-GAMING GTX 980 / 8-GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600Mhz / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 540 / NZXT Kraken x60

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezrow View Post
    i was wondering the same thing. They are the most addorable creatures ever. Scrambles gets grumpy, and barks at you if you dont leave the TV on for him. He like to watch tv a lot.
    That's too funny. I used to have about 5 degus about 10 years ago. Those guys were pretty cute. I was going to buy a chinchilla but they were too expensive, so I bought two degus(they were only 20 each) and they had babies. They were a lot of fun. Unfortunately my cat some how knocked the cage over and got them

And for people that don't know what a degu is...

Quote Originally Posted by Fogkin View Post
    That's too funny. I used to have about 5 degus about 10 years ago. Those guys were pretty cute. I was going to buy a chinchilla but they were too expensive, so I bought two degus(they were only 20 each) and they had babies. They were a lot of fun. Unfortunately my cat some how knocked the cage over and got them

And for people that don't know what a degu is...
    Ahh the brother to the Chinchilla. cute.
    Personal Rig: AMD FX-8350 / Gigabyte Windforce G1-GAMING GTX 980 / 8-GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600Mhz / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 540 / NZXT Kraken x60

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I can post pictures (too low of a post count) but here is a link to my doggy:
    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20...resizeddy1.png

Dylan, 2 year old pit bull, he's my sweetheart <3

And then there's CJ: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20...o/DSC00197.jpg

He's a 24 (25 in April) Tenneesee Walking Horse. Also my sweetheart <3

Here's a better one of CJ. I realize how sickly and old he looks in the first, lol. Silly winter coats.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20.../CJresized.png

10+ Year Old Account
    It's official, everytime I feel sulky I just come back to this topic and it cheers me up. I love all these photos, if I tried to comment on each individual one I'd be here forever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

One of my German Shepherds, Mitch. He's the most candid lol.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanthur View Post

My cat Jasper likes to play fetc,h but only with select objects. Its kinda weird. Paper wads, those plastic rings from the cap on the milk jug and twist ties.

He is also a keyturning scrub.

and a mattress hog

Also have an American Bobtail(Mackerel Stumpy), cant find any picks I have of him. And its dark right now. But hes a typical extremely muscular, bit aggressive Bobby.
    Last edited by wiggletard; 2011-01-04 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post
    Awwww, cute kitteh. I don't wanna sound like a pervert but is that you in the pic coz you're pretty cute too.
    Yes, that's me! Thank you. It wasn't a perverted comment, lol

Quote Originally Posted by wiggletard View Post
    My cat Jasper likes to play fetc,h but only with select objects. Its kinda weird. Paper wads, those plastic rings from the cap on the milk jug and twist ties.
    Yeah, my cat like paper balls, tin foil and this little gray mouse I got her. That's what she fetches with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bearxfoo View Post
    Here's a better one of CJ. I realize how sickly and old he looks in the first, lol. Silly winter coats.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20.../CJresized.png
    Nah, the winter coat actually makes him looks cuter.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0