Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    appearently the info is only for raiders really.
    No. He said that some of the new info will appeal to raiders.

Specifically: "If you're a raider you're going to love some of the new info"

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctirus View Post
    No. He said that some of the new info will appeal to raiders.

Specifically: "If you're a raider you're going to love some of the new info"
    perhaps i heard it wrong then.

3 raid tiers confirmed

10+ Year Old Account
    Nooo, my cholesterol levels!

OOP!!! lets see the whole doc early

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    So then why did he say he could talk about it on Friday? Oh right.... the views.....
    Calm down, Blizz is meant to post something themselves today which makes sense. He can't talk about it until Blizz does, which means friday. Stop being such a pesimist, if you found out something early and thought it was cool you'd be excited to eagerly awaiting to share it.

3 raid tiers in Legion. Launch tier, then a second tier in 7.2, and a third tier in 7.3.

A new dungeon will launch in 7.1. The PTR for 7.1 will launch shortly after Legion goes live in September.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    3 raid tiers in Legion. Launch tier, then a second tier in 7.2, and a third tier in 7.3.

A new dungeon will launch in 7.1. The PTR for 7.1 will launch shortly after Legion goes live in September.
    That. Is. Awesome.

all the hype for that? my god......what garbage

These fucking streamer nerds created this much hype over the number of raid tiers? what a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Funny how we are happy about 3 tiers when that have been the minimum since years before the huge failure that WoD was.

Quote Originally Posted by login View Post
    all the hype for that? my god......what garbage
    Those who were there said we should lower our expectations.
    As usual the community hyped something up to impossible standards.
    And it is then going to be someone else's fault, despite that we were warned otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    These fucking streamer nerds created this much hype over the number of raid tiers? what a joke.
    Actually we were told not to hype it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Funny how we are happy about 3 tiers when that have been the minimum since years before the huge failure that WoD was.
    Yeah, lesson learned is a bad thing..

10+ Year Old Account
    They want more dungeons with their raid tiers.

edit: A "mega dungeon"; could it be, Karazhan?!

I love that 3 raid tiers is considered big news now. We had 3 tiers in every expansion (4 in wrath) except WoD.

Yeah, lesson learned is a bad thing..
    "Congratulations Employee, you didn't shit at your desk!"

Some things shouldn't be celebrated because they're a natural expectation.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post

Actually we were told not to hype it up.
    That 70s guy from final boss was like "omg huge news its so huge its blowing my neckbeard right off my face"
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    New dungeons per patch, awesome if they can deliver on that.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Those who were there said we should lower our expectations.
    As usual the community hyped something up to impossible standards.
    And it is then going to be someone else's fault, despite that we were warned otherwise.
    I was never hyped but, it's pathetic that these streamers do hype build up purely for views, so yeah....it is someone else's fault theirs for doing such a troll things especially considering they know how much the community hypes things up.

and on top of that it's not even something new or unexpected. Are people expectations suppose to be so low as to be surprised or happy hearing that there'll be a decent amount of end game content? lol shame on them