Poll: Which will it be?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Vanilla and TBC are so close it's hard to say. Wrath of the Lich King is sort of its own login screen, so I put that in second / first place. Cataclysm wasn't great but I didn't mind it, but Mists of Pandaria I'm really all 'Meh' about.

WotLK. That is when I started playing. Yes I miss that era and the times were I had an actual guild but that's it. I don't want the game to go back to those times. Those times are only for our memories.

Vanilla for nostalgia
    Cata for awesome look
    MoP for beauty
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    I started playing at the beginning of TBC so it was a very close call between that expansion and WotLK but ultimately I went with the latter. The TBC login music is by far the best but in terms of nostalgia for things such as 10 / 25 man split raiding, Ulduar, proto-drakes, the introduction of dungeon achievements (and achievements in general), hanging about in Dalaran and the beauty of flying over Northrend, WotLK wins out.
    Last edited by mmoc695f354894; 2013-06-19 at 12:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrath. Easily the best one there.

Imo since a lot of people like different screens we should Tweet/post on blizz forums requesting some sort of selection menu where you can choose it. GO go make it happen!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really enjoyed the portals and how the Classic game login, however, I recognize that it is mostly nostalgia.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

1st time ive seen the vinalla log in screen its very nice, but im gong with tbc/wrath ones

Deleted
    Vanilla or TBC for me Both so chill!

No other login screen even comes near TBC for me, Wrath was cool when it was new but novelty wore off real fast. Vanilla only had a good soundtrack, still worse than TBC though.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Cata had a badass login screen once they nerfed that damn dragons roar .

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy mother of screentear, look at that Sindi..

Ot: Vanilla / BC.

Classic login screen from 2009, and then BC login screen from 2007, seems legit.

Music:
    1. WoW
    2. WotLK
    3. BC
    4. Cata
    5. MoP

Visual Theme:
    1. WoW
    2. WotLK
    3. Cata
    4. BC
    5. MoP

Final Personal Rankings:
    1. WoW
    2. WotLK
    3. BC
    4. Cata
    5. MoP

The Cataclysm login screen is incredible. Deathwing's model is just, wow.

Definitely my favourite. MoP's probably comes afterward, then WotLK, then TBC, and finally WoW. They're just, y'know... portals. Kinda dull.

EDIT: Oh, music as well? Eh... Probably going in chronological order, backwards. So MoP's is best, then Cata, then WotLK, then TBC, and finally Vanilla.

Blizzard just keep getting better with every expansion.

best one is Wrath then Cata, worst is MoPe
    and this is stupid how ppl choose TBC coz of `nostalgia`, it even kinda copy of Vanila screen, so dull
    Last edited by Zstr; 2013-06-19 at 12:44 PM.

TBC by a country mile. Best expansion, best login screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started to play in Cata, so in a way t extes me the most because WoW was new and big to me then. I loved the sense of progress I had just leveling my characters up and getting purples for them in HoTs.

But I must say I would have liked to play back in wrath, especially after having done the loremasters of northrend. Would have loved to play when Ulduar was current. I tried a prvate server for wrath andthe login screen is really nice with the frostiness and the dragon( sindragosa?) coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    TBC by a country mile. Best expansion, best login screen.
    login screen =/= whole expansion
    and this topic about log screens not what best expansion