Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by login View Post
    same here. It's sad that they as a company have set the standard and expectations of the players so low that something as basic and expected like 3 raid tiers is this big great thing we all should be grateful to get And thank the dev gods we got even that lol
    Its not 100% that we get 3 raid tiers either. Its their plan. They said something along those lines during WoD Blizzcon too. OH THEY SAID WoD WILL HAVE A LEGENDARY WEAPON!!! nop we get a dumb ring.

TLDR: We aren't happy with how sheety we are at our jobs.

Lookit all dem contradictions and promises they've made us before.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

This FinalBoss guy sure did bait with that misleading tweet...

Quote Originally Posted by kot0005 View Post
    Its not 100% that we get 3 raid tiers either. Its their plan. They said something along those lines during WoD Blizzcon too. OH THEY SAID WoD WILL HAVE A LEGENDARY WEAPON!!! nop we get a dumb ring.
    Where did they say that WoD will have 3 raid tiers & players will get a legendary weapon?

As far as I remember, they only said WoD will either have 2 or 3 raid tiers, depending on how the development of the next expansion goes.
    For the legendary weapon, they said we could get Gorehowl but the story changed direction and Grommash isn't a raid boss.

15+ Year Old Account
    Luis Barriga , Confirmed casual kappa.

From wowhead
    What is your favorite legendary?
    LB: I'm not sure of the final name, but it was essentially a cheat death. I die a lot, so I like that one!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Where did they say that WoD will have 3 raid tiers & players will get a legendary weapon?

As far as I remember, they only said WoD will either have 2 or 3 raid tiers, depending on how the development of the next expansion goes.
    For the legendary weapon, they said we could get Gorehowl but the story changed direction and Grommash isn't a raid boss.

"2or 3" is pretty much the same as "There will be 3, that's the plan right now" lol

- - - Updated - - -

I am just warning people so they don't get hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    brace yourselves, disappointment awaits.
    Fuck Final Boss TV. Fuck this world.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Fuck Final Boss TV. Fuck this world.
    I am a prophet.

Excellent, I love seeing the massive flow of salty tears from the people who got their hopes so high.

I'm okay with the biggish QnA tbh.

I hope the trio stream of @Spartysmallwood @Slootbag and @Towelthetank had good enough info for you. We were super excited about it as PvE players and the amount of things in Legion we couldnt even cover.

There's more we'll share on our streams in terms of some specifics and other minor questions that were asked.

Remember that we had about 15 minutes split with another person to chat with two devs. The devs gave some really long and thorough questions so we weren't able to get to everything but as much as we could on our priority list - aka 3 raid tiers and major content patches. More dungeons, patches in between.

Also no new babies being born to my knowledge.
    GM of Death Jesters - Stormrage US - Daddy Ashbringer
    Twitch.tv/spartysmallwood
    Building a better community, one player at a time.

Deleted
    I still don't the hate towards streamers this was a good Q&A session and some really interesting info coming from them.

If there's more specifics you want to know, just ask us via any means, stream, twitter, here, whatever. I know we're happy to share as much as we can, whether it was what we had in a conversation with a dev, CM, class designer, whatever.
    GM of Death Jesters - Stormrage US - Daddy Ashbringer
    Twitch.tv/spartysmallwood
    Building a better community, one player at a time.

Never got my hopes but I thought this was supposed to be an announcement related to Legion when the news of this first came out. When did that change to Q and A. Thought it would be the prepatch date at the minimum.

PvPer here really don't care about raid sizes and lore dungeons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    what paladin vs dk thing?
    DK's attack Lights Hope Chapel and do something to a corpse of a "certain" paladin. Won't go too deep into incase you don't want spoilers. I expect Paladins to retaliate in some manner as well.

I think a little class rivalry will be good for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparty View Post
    If there's more specifics you want to know, just ask us via any means, stream, twitter, here, whatever. I know we're happy to share as much as we can, whether it was what we had in a conversation with a dev, CM, class designer, whatever.
    What was the "something very special" Final Boss TV told us was coming?

I put my money on animated series and they were confirmed, so fuck it, I'm not disappointed - the Q&A will make up for the fact that I have to wait some more to see it

15+ Year Old Account
    I might be able to make my own mmo game by building salt factories using this thread. Kappa.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't blame the salt producers in here though, Finalboss TV said somerhing big and released 2 videos with no video and audio only..which wasn't that cleanly recorded either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparty View Post
    Make sure to come back and reference your posts after tonight. And proceed to eat shoes.
    Since you brought it up here I am.
    Read the interviews, nice to hear we get 3 actual tiers this time.
    Everything else is either something we already knew or a non-committal answer about nothing.

So, when are you going to eat that shoe? Because this was as expected about as non-hype as it could be.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Since you brought it up here I am.
    Read the interviews, nice to hear we get 3 actual tiers this time.
    Everything else is either something we already knew or a non-committal answer about nothing.

So, when are you going to eat that shoe? Because this was as expected about as non-hype as it could be.
    "The team won't say how many raid tiers are planned for Legion, but they weren't happy with how patches worked out for Warlords."

Is one answer from them... the other is 3 tiers. They don't even have the information right internally...

7+ Year Old Account
    Lots of bitterness here. Try to have a sense of humor, people. I got my hopes up briefly when this was first announced, but as soon as Red Shirt Guy and then Chaud said to dial back the hype, well, I listened.

Anyway, it's all a bunch of interesting stuff to know! A couple of folks in the beta thread actually figured out last night that the events leading into the expansion will be coming in two patches rather than one big patch but that was confirmed. Three raid tiers, yay! A mega-dungeon, interesting. A stat squish confirmed coming again next expac, interesting. Med'an confirmed still canon -- gross, gagging. Et cetera.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    "The team won't say how many raid tiers are planned for Legion, but they weren't happy with how patches worked out for Warlords."

Is one answer from them... the other is 3 tiers. They don't even have the information right internally...
    Eh, two devs said three tiers and Ion refused to answer. I think that means three raid tiers.