Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Blizzard should add Sha on login screen?

Please take a look that forum and add your comment! Btw Fusioan is my farlock there.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...80096?page=1#6

How about no? The login screen is fine and should not change after the expansion is release.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I like the peaceful login screen we have now, it's a departure from 4 years of giant, ugly pieces of crap roaring at the login screen.

Deleted
    I don't really care about something I look at for 2-3 seconds a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    I like the peaceful login screen we have now, it's a departure from 4 years of giant, ugly pieces of crap roaring at the login screen.
    Kinda liked WoTLK loadin screen featured Sindragosa :}

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheLad View Post
    Kinda liked WoTLK loadin screen featured Sindragosa :}
    Oh god no thanks, logging in in wrath was a race to see if you could log in before Sindy fucking exploded your speakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Agreed, Wrath login sucked, as did the music. TBC login was mysterious and really cool. The music was very fitting too.

Deleted
    I never got what people had with Sindragosa's screech. I had the volume turned up all the way all the time and was waiting for it to make my ears explode and that it came and... was perfectly fine.

I wouldn't mind one that changed with the patch. That would be interesting imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    How about no? The login screen is fine and should not change after the expansion is release.
    I hate people like you, who see some sort of "pattern" in the 4!!!!! expansions we've had so far.

people would whine on EVERYTHING

i actually really like the login screen my only complaint is that it isnt an actual 3d object like all the other loading screens its just a 2d painting with a couple 3d bits put in.

the only thing i think would justify a new login screen is if they either 3d ified the current one or (highly unlikely) making a new login screen for every raid patch which i think would be pretty cool but would most likely be a waste of time when blizzard could be making art assets for something else
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Blizzard's login screens have been crap since Wotlk.

If only they'd let us pick which one we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    I never got what people had with Sindragosa's screech. I had the volume turned up all the way all the time and was waiting for it to make my ears explode and that it came and... was perfectly fine.
    wrath and vanillas login screens are actually my favorite, sure the dragon was a bit loud but i loved the snowy icecrown look

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 06:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    Blizzard's login screens have been crap since Wotlk.

If only they'd let us pick which one we want.
    i think it would be best if we could choose too
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't really care less if it's changed or not.
    It's not really like the Sha is going to Roar like Sindragosa, is it?

sha login screen would have been sick

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Oh god no thanks, logging in in wrath was a race to see if you could log in before Sindy fucking exploded your speakers.
    I nostalgia'd, hard.

I think it would be cool if the login screen evolved with the game. You see, we start in a peaceful place, and the login screen is all shiney.
    Then 5.2 hits, and the login screen evolves to the same scenery, but with a bit of lightning and etc (Thunder King), and when Siege launches, the login screen is darker, more corrupted and stuff.

Would be kinda dumb now considering that the Sha are supposed to be defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by bcc View Post
    Agreed, Wrath login sucked, as did the music. TBC login was mysterious and really cool. The music was very fitting too.
    What is mysterious about this loading screen?

It was the other side of the Login Screen from Vanilla and you even knew that lied behind this Dark Portal, Azeroth.