Poll: Are you banned on the official WoW forums?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Yup, it's weird.
    Or intentional. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Or intentional. :P
    Considering that the same person was "permabanned" in 12, I'd say "yes, intentional" this time around

I got banned for duckrolling and talking about sexual issues, which triggered everyone
    I apoligized but they say I suck.. :´(

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    No, I definitely didn't notice. I never bother to look unless the topic itself is dated, like discussing the merits of the Isle of Thunder.
    yeah it was from 2011, then somone nercord it, and people dident notice till somone mentioned it
    4 years later same person necrod it a second time, and same person mentioned it a second time

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Did you make a post about how Vanilla WoW forums were better, and comparing retail WoW forums to Nostalrius forums?
    I assure it was even lamer than that.

I got banned twice, once for drunkenly raging at "muh flying" dipshits in WoD, then again recently for merely saying I play on private servers. Well, and daring someone to ban me for saying such. Ban reason: Other.

Yet I still can't manage to get a permaban here no matter how many times I call Endus a cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont post enough on the offical forums due to it being so toxic so never had cause to be banned.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

My alt account is banned and my EU account is banned as well (both perma ban). Main account got a 3day ban years ago iirc (not sure if there's a way to check).
    These days mods don't touch arena forums so unless you're calling someone out for cheating (in which case you'd get a ban for calling out the cheater and the actual incident would be ignored) you're fine >.>

No, but I'm permabanned from the Diablo forums =)