Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    How is Bottle of Infinite Stars (510) faring currently? I haven't played WoW since the release of patch 5.2, so I still have some gear from T14. I'm also wondering at what item level weapons beat my Gao-Rei, Staff of the Legendary Protector (504).

Other than that, I see logs of people who use Mangle (or any other CP generator) only a handful of times during a boss encounter. How is this possible when you need to generate combo points to keep Rip (and Savage Roar) up?

Lastly, since when did Swipe start generating combo points?
    you have been answered on FD forum,
    swipe is generating combo points on main target since start of MoP

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli9090 View Post
    So with 6.0, should we just gem full agi since we don't need to get values just right with rune? And also, is there a new stat priority?
    for pure single target agility>=crit>multistrike>versality>haste>mastery
    agility is almost same value as crit, but since crit gems are x2 in value, you gem crit

and for trinkets you will want Assurance of Consequence and Haromm's Talisman
    Last edited by Zstr; 2014-10-10 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    for pure single target agility>=crit>multistrike>versality>haste>mastery
    agility is almost same value as crit, but since crit gems are x2 in value, you gem crit
    So we gem full crit gems? Or Agi/Crit gems in red sockets and the rest crit?

yes, for more sustain damage regardless of fight type

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    you have been answered on FD forum,
    Yes, a single post that didn't really answer my questions. And I like to receive answers from several people, as it is easier to get a proper answer that way. A single person's answer is opinion; a mass of people's answers, however, is solution.

Now, if you would like to flesh out your answer, then that would help. Bottle of Infinite Stars was a BiS trinket in T14. Are the trinkets from T16 LFR so good that BoIS comes nowhere near any of them? I find that hard to believe. Gao-Rei, on the other hand, is easier to accept is far behind, but granted how stat weights seem to suggest that agility is superior to weapon DPS, and with Gao-Rei being infused with a +500 agility gem, then that would be quite odd as well.

Being able to better manage bleed uptime due to higher ilevel gear has nothing to do with why there were missing CP generator abilities from the logs. You still need to get to 5 combo points in order to use Rip.

Yes, a single post that didn't really answer my questions. And I like to receive answers from several people, as it is easier to get a proper answer that way. A single person's answer is opinion; a mass of people's answers, however, is solution.

Now, if you would like to flesh out your answer, then that would help. Bottle of Infinite Stars was a BiS trinket in T14. Are the trinkets from T16 LFR so good that BoIS comes nowhere near any of them? I find that hard to believe. Gao-Rei, on the other hand, is easier to accept is far behind, but granted how stat weights seem to suggest that agility is superior to weapon DPS, and with Gao-Rei being infused with a +500 agility gem, then that would be quite odd as well.

Being able to better manage bleed uptime due to higher ilevel gear has nothing to do with why there were missing CP generator abilities from the logs. You still need to get to 5 combo points in order to use Rip.
    Get your stat weights in your gear, normalize them against Agility, multiply the value with the stat amount (extra weapon dmg vs. 500 agil) and check for yourself.

I also find it hard to believe how a 2.8 tiers back trinket will be any better than T16

T14 was 2 tiers ago, not 2.8. I don't see why an exceptional trinket can't be remotely close to a poor trinket only 18 ilevels higher.

T14 was 2 tiers ago, not 2.8. I don't see why an exceptional trinket can't be remotely close to a poor trinket only 18 ilevels higher.
    I included the fact that you can get 8 more ilvl (4/4 upgrades instead of 2/2) and that you have Flex available as an option as well.

Also SoO LFR is 528 + 16 = 544ilvl. That's 34ilvl difference, not 18. Plus Harom's is also an Agil proc, while I've read that cd reducing trinkets are OP in the pre-patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haromm's LFR is going to blow bottle out of the water. its an incredible dps loss not to get AoC/Haromm's for 6.0, why would you fight it? It won't be difficult at all to get an LFR version, or to hopefully get them at normal/heroic/mythic since seals no longer have a limit.

Deleted
    How much difference between Blood Talons and Lunar Inspiration on single target with Soul of the Forest taken? Anybody knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    BT is going to be roughly 1k-1.5k higher than LI on a pure single target fight, and currently, you are going to want to avoid SotF for single target. With improved rake and glyph of Savage Roar, Incarnation is better than SotF and FoN by a hefty margin. SotF is OK for multi-target sustained, but Incarnation is still better because of multi-dot burst with improved rake-tabbing.

Now, as soon as a second target is added that will live for an extended period of time, LI becomes better than BT, but when you have 5+ targets, BT is better again.

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I included the fact that you can get 8 more ilvl (4/4 upgrades instead of 2/2) and that you have Flex available as an option as well.

Also SoO LFR is 528 + 16 = 544ilvl. That's 34ilvl difference, not 18. Plus Harom's is also an Agil proc, while I've read that cd reducing trinkets are OP in the pre-patch.
    I was talking about LFR, though, and didn't account for upgrades, but very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Thandorr View Post
    Haromm's LFR is going to blow bottle out of the water. its an incredible dps loss not to get AoC/Haromm's for 6.0, why would you fight it? It won't be difficult at all to get an LFR version, or to hopefully get them at normal/heroic/mythic since seals no longer have a limit.
    I'm not fighting anything. I didn't know 'AoC/Haromm' was going to be the best trinkets in patch 6.0. That's why I asked. I was able to get Flex TED; how will that compare to LFR AoC/Haromm? And do you mean using seals in any difficulty can get you gear from any difficulty?

What about races? Is Troll still the go to for Horde? Or is Tauren better?

I was talking about LFR, though, and didn't account for upgrades, but very well.

I'm not fighting anything. I didn't know 'AoC/Haromm' was going to be the best trinkets in patch 6.0. That's why I asked. I was able to get Flex TED; how will that compare to LFR AoC/Haromm? And do you mean using seals in any difficulty can get you gear from any difficulty?
    there is programm called catus, you can find it on FD, and compare all the trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli9090 View Post
    What about races? Is Troll still the go to for Horde? Or is Tauren better?
    Tauren is, and it will even be better at later tiers as it will scale with more crit on gear we will get
    Last edited by Zstr; 2014-10-11 at 03:20 AM.

Deleted
    BT is going to be roughly 1k-1.5k higher than LI on a pure single target fight, and currently, you are going to want to avoid SotF for single target. With improved rake and glyph of Savage Roar, Incarnation is better than SotF and FoN by a hefty margin. SotF is OK for multi-target sustained, but Incarnation is still better because of multi-dot burst with improved rake-tabbing.

Now, as soon as a second target is added that will live for an extended period of time, LI becomes better than BT, but when you have 5+ targets, BT is better again.

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go.
    Thanks, good job!

Again they are forcing me to use talents i highely disslike

10+ Year Old Account
    And do you mean using seals in any difficulty can get you gear from any difficulty?
    I mean you will not be restricted by the amount of seals you can have. It used to be you could only get 3 week to a maximum of 10 at any time; that is going away, so you can get 68 seals if you wanted (and had the lesser charms for it) and bonus roll on every boss in each difficulty to get their respective gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    Thanks, good job!

Again they are forcing me to use talents i highely disslike
    It's not that much of a difference, so you can probably go with something else than Incarnation without losing too much DPS, if that's what you were referring to. On a side note: man, I love your avatar.

I mean you will not be restricted by the amount of seals you can have. It used to be you could only get 3 week to a maximum of 10 at any time; that is going away, so you can get 68 seals if you wanted (and had the lesser charms for it) and bonus roll on every boss in each difficulty to get their respective gear.
    Well, that's not something I would mind. Will be nice to be able to do something with my 500+ charms that never seem to drop in amount.

10+ Year Old Account
    With WoD just around the corner, I've organised for someone else to take the mantle and update the Feral guide once this expansion comes to a close. Pawket/aggixx maintains the fluiddruid feral guide, and has offered to post that guide here as well. When that occurs, I will sticky that thread and unsticky this one.

I would like to make a personal thanks to Etapicx for maintaining and supporting the Feral guide and community here for over 2 years. It takes a lot of effort, time and dedication to keep something like this running for such a long time, and it has certainly improved the Druid community as a whole.