10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    Galakras says "Wut?"

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

So after a few attempts, I was able to get Garajal on 25H. And here's a ghetto link since I don't have enough posts http: //imgur.com/3GOOxPz

Ordos is down as prot. Not that big of a deal when RNG is on your side, same might apply for DPS specs. Used consumeables and buffs from timeless isle: Niuzao shrine buff + Fire Poppy (Smoldering Spores). 5% HP every 3 secs for 6 mins. Completely OP in terms of HPS. Might even scale with resolve, had ticks up to 150k. Magma Crush does decent damage but combined with many stacks of Ancient Flame up to 40 = 200% more fire damage it gets leathel after a few minutes. Had a lucky reset at 46. Otherwise these attacks hit for 1m+ easily. DPS was not a problem. Killed him before enrage.

Trinkets: Killrog + acc-trinket from 5man mythic. Absorbing as much of the AoE as possible is the only goal in this fight.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2016-05-12 at 12:46 AM.

At level 90, I was almost able to do 25 heroic lick king when he still had 100 mil health. With more practice and many more buffs, I feel I could have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Ordos is down as prot. Not that big of a deal when RNG is on your side, same might apply for DPS specs. Used consumeables and buffs from timeless isle: Niuzao shrine buff + Fire Poppy (Smoldering Spores). 5% HP every 3 secs for 6 mins. Completely OP in terms of HPS. Might even scale with resolve, had ticks up to 150k. Magma Crush does decent damage but combined with many stacks of Ancient Flame up to 40 = 200% more fire damage it gets leathel after a few minutes. Had a lucky reset at 46. Otherwise these attacks hit for 1m+ easily. DPS was not a problem. Killed him before enrage.

Trinkets: Killrog + acc-trinket from 5man mythic. Absorbing as much of the AoE as possible is the only goal in this fight.
    This combination right here is actually what makes soloing all these harder fights soloable. It's still insanely hard to solo some of the 25Hs in MoP, but it does allow us as a community to push ourselves to hopefully take on the fights in Highmaul. It even makes me want to take on Lei Shi O.O

10+ Year Old Account
    If I can solo 12/12N ToT and 4/12H ToT (Horridon, Tortos(TURTLES, SO MANY TURTLES), and of course Megaera and Ji-Kun) on a PVP geared prot warr(703, 710 weapon, link in sig), how much trouble would I have with Siege? I've only set foot in the instance once, just to see what it looked like.

I've been focusing on my DK as far as gear goes, but given I can't even solo Durumu on her, maybe I'm just better at warrior, period. >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

What can i solo on a Fury Warrior with around 653 ilvl ? :P
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

All of Cataclysm 25hc and below. Maybe a few MoP 10man bosses. Might wanna switch to prot or stack another 30-40 ilvls for easy DPS kills.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Did you try ToT again after prepatch?
    Before, i had no real problems as fury up to JiKun. But with prepatch now, i wasn't able to kill Horridon and Council.
    Horridon as prot was easy, Council ok. Killed High Priest + Frost King at first to avoid the Ghost of HP and stun from FK. Sandtraps are not a big deal with ignore pain.

Or did i just miss something and it's still possible as Fury?
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

you need tons of lifeleech since you've lost 25% baseline.

- - - Updated - - -

Did Ordos again not using the (rather useless?) acc-trinket: http://bit.ly/29WWHVw http://bit.ly/29QHB2C, Absorb went up to ~1.6M peaks. Currently this is all boosted by the T18 4piece for prot, increasing IP during LS by 100%.

Ignore Pain is such a joke, Warriors are almost immortal again!
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2016-07-22 at 05:09 PM.

Can we solo Un'sok? I don't remember if there's a way to avoid being turned into amber thingie. I thought reaching p2 fast enough would do the trick but doesn't seem so.

I'm trying to do all MoP with my war and my dh to experiment a bit, feels good to be immortal.
    Though I died on Malkorok today, I wasn't prepared. Should get back to him soon enough, doesn't seem unkillable at all. Any hint from people who have already soloed him? (Like, should I kite in p2 or just tank the whole thing by spamming IP? Is the "reduce aoe damage" trinket still a thing or was it nerf to oblivion?)

Anybody figure a way to get past Protectors of the Endless now that we no longer have Glyph of Shield Slam? I tried out DPSing the heal but it just wasn't happening.

Deleted
    Protectors are just gear check. Killable on heroic.

Every boss who was killable before propatch is killable now too. At least for protection

10+ Year Old Account
    How are we doing at soloing now that some peeps are getting to 110?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladin

Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Phabulous View Post
    How are we doing at soloing now that some peeps are getting to 110?
    Doubt anyone had the time to go back and solo stuff yet

I've not started on SoO/WoD content yet, but the remaining MoP bosses (except for Un'sok and Ra-den) are extremely easy on heroic as prot.

Killed Kagrath and Tectus on 10 normal, very easy, so should be doable to start working on heroic WoD raids at around ilvl 800.
    Last edited by Karbie; 2016-09-03 at 01:28 PM.

Tried to solo ra den the other day as prot (15 traits unlocked) and no matter what I do he always WTF-pwn! One shots me with that killing strike, I had used shield block to avoid them but it's still the same regardless :/

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    Tried to solo ra den the other day as prot (15 traits unlocked) and no matter what I do he always WTF-pwn! One shots me with that killing strike, I had used shield block to avoid them but it's still the same regardless :/
    Yeah, you have to be able to absorb or outheal the damage ever 8 seconds or so, so I dont think it's possible for warriors atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbie View Post
    Yeah, you have to be able to absorb or outheal the damage ever 8 seconds or so, so I dont think it's possible for warriors atm.
    I had even used ignore pain and the heirloom trinket to help absorb but only shield wall and block seems to have any effect