Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Simcraft shows it to be about a 2.8k dps increase. Multi-Target I would suggest keeping the Haste gear, however Mastery will indeed benefit you more Single Target. Go for it, just keep in mind BiS has Gloves/Shoulders Tier with HWF Off Pieces. The 4 Piece bonus, as I am sure you know, is awful.
    ty very much for your time... uhm, don't know if i'll reforge/regem for a 2.8k dps increase only on single target

btw, i know the way to go is to equip hc tier gloves / shoulders + 3 off pieces... unfortunately i still have to kill siegecrafter for shoulders

Im probably being dumb here but upgraded a few pieces and did my reforging gemming etc but im still not at AMRs 50% haste. I'm frost going for the 14242 brakepoint and the only difference now with these upgrades is i should be getting bit more mastery.

Now im at 42.89 haste. I was 50% before doing these upgrades and what not i have no idea whats going on.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oobyplz/simple

Your question confuses me. If you have 14242 rating, that's 50% exactly with frost armour and 5% haste buff.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Yeah im confused as well. In-game its saying i have 42.89% haste in the character screen. With the 5% haste buff thats still only 47.89%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Yeah im confused as well. In-game its saying i have 42.89% haste in the character screen. With the 5% haste buff thats still only 47.89%.

AMR is saying you have 52.78% Haste with both FA and 5% Haste buff.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Ok i figured it out.

But i coulda sworn that before i changed anything my haste was at 50% with just frost armor on.
    Last edited by pkm; 2014-09-24 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Raid haste buff does not add 5% to your character sheet haste. It is multiplicative.

50% raid buffed haste ---> 1.5 / 1.05 = 1.4285714285714285714285714285714 ---> 42.86% character sheet haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks a lot to everyone who helped people make the proper gear choices. You da best. See you in the new thread
    My magic will tear you apart.