Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by swaylol View Post
    Anyone have an updated macro? I've tried downloading PetBattle Teams, but the addon isn't working for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    They changed IDs to GUIDs in Patch 5.1 for Battle Pets, so you need something like this instead:
    Code:
    /run for i = 1, 3 do C_PetJournal.SetPetLoadOutInfo(i, "0x0000000000000000") end
    Read up, it has been posted.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    I'll get right to the point, These days there are way too many creepy people who enjoy armory stalking and the bad part is your battle pets show across all characters...therefore you can easily find my main by looking if I have the same battle pets as my alts.

I have been digging around and I found an (apparently out of date) Macro that goes

/run for i = 1, 3 do C_PetJournal.SetPetLoadOutInfo(i, 0) end

But apparently it doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know how to clear your battle pet slots? It's honestly pretty fucking stupid that when you pick 3 you HAVE to have 3 at all times, And you can't leave it empty.

Had I known that I never would have done battle pets.
    But... he could just check your achievements/fos/mounts/pets/wowprogress/guildox/etc

What have you done OP :O

Wow did someone forget their tin foil hat today?
    Really stalking is a problem?
    I have never come across it or could careless if someone did.
    If I don't want to be bothered by someone just ignore them.
    For such a minor to no problem seems you are doing more work to not get bothered.
    To each their own I guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swaylol View Post
    Anyone have an updated macro? I've tried downloading PetBattle Teams, but the addon isn't working for me.
    I can't get the function to work at all. Maybe that's why none of the pet team addons are updated.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

It has worked for me several times post-patch. o.O

If you do it with the pet window open, it looks like nothing happens. But once you close and reopen, they are gone.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    Read up, it has been posted.
    I've tried this before and it's no longer working.(since the patch)

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I can't get the function to work at all. Maybe that's why none of the pet team addons are updated.
    Both Rematch and Pet Battle Teams are updated.
    * Rematch: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rematch
    * Pet Battle Teams: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...FanUpdate.html

But it seems that the clearing of pets has been disabled. I have to try
    If you do it with the pet window open, it looks like nothing happens. But once you close and reopen, they are gone.
    and see if I can get it to work without the reopening of the petjournal.

Are you trying to hide from people that you beat in pvp pet battles? I'm not into that, but would logging off with a more pve focused team put someone off the scent? Like "carry pet", beast, flier... oh look, I'm grind exp in the Valley of the Four Winds... move along, nothing to see here.