Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    I'm adapting to WoW's changes. I have the skill to do so, unlike you and your pro-flying nerds.

- - - Updated - - -

Those 3M were probably the MMORPG-locusts that swarm from one new MMO to the next new MMO. Losing those is just expected

Not likely, since it has never happened to WoW before in anything approaching those numbers and since the influx of players was actually more than most MMOs even have (ever).

Bliz had a rare opportunity to recover from years of loss and pretty much just screwed the pooch with their current "vision". Clearly, the vision is flawed. It simply didn't work.

So holding the course on the vision might not be the best of ideas... time will tell I guess. At least it is fun to watch it unfold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that we've had a day to absorb the impact of the revelation from Blizzard that flying will not be returning during this expansion, it's probably time to shut down this thread, which was made on the premise that it may or may not return.

We now have more up-to-date threads specifically talking about the interview along with more up-to-date polls that people can participate in.

Closing.