Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Well, for me this addon is a problem. Sometimes i have a little time to play from the office, WoW is hidden in the jungle of folders, it's not installed just a copy from home, so there is no trace at all. Now this crap is installed too and it's everywhere. In the start menu, on the desktop, it makes fodlers in Documents, system tray, have to close it every time. I just keep deleting the stuff it makes and it keep making them back. My life was perfect and happy without it.
    Well if your boss doesn't want you playing games on his dime then you shouldn't be a douche for playing games while your suppose to be working and trying to hide it like a high school nerd.

I don't really understand why people hate it.
    I love it, very organized, easy to start-up the games, and I can log-in right away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    I don't like launchers. Double-clicking the icon and the game was launcing was perfect, what the hell went wrong. (part of the reason I don't like Steam)

Thankfully it's still possible to ignore it and launch the games directly by adding "-launch" in the shortcut.
    People still double click icons on the computer screen?

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    People still double click icons on the computer screen?
    *goes to desktop to make sure isn't crazy*

Yep I do
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    Origin takes up 30 times more memory and also 24% of CPU. Steam 4 times more memory and 11% CPU.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because it causes lots and lots of problems. No, i wont say what those problems are because its clear no one here actually cares, ur automatic scum for not sucking blizz's dick and thanking them for it along with paying them for it
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    — Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by lokinrond713 View Post
    Because it causes lots and lots of problems. No, i wont say what those problems are because its clear no one here actually cares,
    I care. What problems are you having?

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I care. What problems are you having?
    ... initializing

It was like winning the lottery to fix all the problems I had with the launcher after the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    That's a patch issue, not launcher.
    A blue told me otherwise. They have known issues with the launcher and the update agent.

I like it, only thing that needs fixed imo is when you run it on OS X and launches like once or twice more in your dock. Kinda of goofy coding to have it appear 3x in your dock down below. Other than that easy fix, I like it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    fun fact: if you launch battle.net and it asks for admin rights that means it wants to scan your pc!
    Dude, are you Zerocool? What was it, "mess with the best, die like the rest"....

I have only had minor, infrequent problems with it, but have had tons of friends have game-breaking problems pretty often, which led to me helping them fix them more often than not.

It's fast, use-friendly and it's constantly improving over the time. Never had a single problem. Absolutely love it.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Deleted
    Where to begin with what is wrong.....
    1. it puts additional strain on my already poor Internet connection living in a rural area
    2. It doesn't even have the decency to tell you at what speed it is downloading i.e. 1 meg 3 meg etc...
    3. It doesnt tell you how big the file size is your downloading
    4. It uses up additional registry memory.
    5. It is compulsory this is not a convenience it is a burden
    6. My download has been initializing for over an hour now WHAT THE **** damn F******* launcher