The new hotfixes for rogues made me smile, are they aware that HaT isn't supposed to work outside of combat at all? It's in the damn tooltip.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    The new hotfixes for rogues made me smile, are they aware that HaT isn't supposed to work outside of combat at all? It's in the damn tooltip.
    Excactly my thought when i read the notes.

It really seems that they aren't aware of the class mechanics.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Shh.. be happy they actually know a problem exist(ed)!

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    But the explanations are always different.
    Thats because the explanations are written by the intern at that time. Just like horoscopes.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Thats because the explanations are written by the intern at that time. Just like horoscopes.
    At this stage it's probably someone smashing their face into a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    They basically just said Feral players are smarter than Rogue players because they don't need to adjust to the new combo point change.
    I'd take it even one step further. They are saying that feral players are smarter than rogues because they chose to make druids and not rogues.

Didn't I see somewhere they wanted to lower rogues auto attack damage and up the abilities? If so why does my combat and sub spec's melee attacks account for a metric shit ton of my damage? Maybe due to the asinine amount of Haste on gear so far explains sub, but combat?
    *Official Ryg Tweet on Patch Notes Hype Train Passenger* -Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by fredsterr View Post
    Didn't I see somewhere they wanted to lower rogues auto attack damage and up the abilities? If so why does my combat and sub spec's melee attacks account for a metric shit ton of my damage? Maybe due to the asinine amount of Haste on gear so far explains sub, but combat?
    All three rogue specs are in the 33% range for white attack+poison damage on sustained single target. Combat adds an additional passive damage source with MG which brings its passive damage up into the 50% range. Additionally the use of SH pushes passive damage up a bit more but once we start moving away from SH late this tier or early next tier that should go away as well. 33% passive damage doesn't seem exceptionally high, at least compared to where rogues have been historically, combat's 50% may be a bit high but its not historically out of line.
    Fierydemise-ShaowCraft Engine Guy
    Rogue Chat-Blogging about Rogue PvE and Theorycrafting (Twitter)
    Rogue IRC: #Ravenholdt on Quakenet