10+ Year Old Account

Uhh, is [Insane..] actually fixed for anyone else?

Alright. I have [Insane in the Membrane] tracking on my hunter. I work on it when I am doing nothing (like waiting for queues). Now, I had all the goblin reps up ages ago (i recall finishing that for one of the exalted achievements, and getting that done before loremaster.) After having both loremaster and those, I did bloodsail rep (i recall kicking myself because I couldve used loremaster to help bring back up my rep)

I have the achievement tracking. I also have an achievement showing that I got the Bloodsail rep on my hunter. But on the tracking for Insane.. it only shows me having finished the Darkmoon Faire bit of Insane. It should show just Ravenholdt left.

Anyone have some answers for me?

It is sadly possible that this will only work for future rep changes, not historical ones, so you need to re-grind those. You should probably ticket a GM about it in-game, which will give you the answer, and possibly have them just award the tickbox toward it since they now have a clear policy. (If you can prove that you had those reps at the right level.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anisadora View Post
    Alright. I have [Insane in the Membrane] tracking on my hunter. I work on it when I am doing nothing (like waiting for queues). Now, I had all the goblin reps up ages ago (i recall finishing that for one of the exalted achievements, and getting that done before loremaster.) After having both loremaster and those, I did bloodsail rep (i recall kicking myself because I couldve used loremaster to help bring back up my rep)

I have the achievement tracking. I also have an achievement showing that I got the Bloodsail rep on my hunter. But on the tracking for Insane.. it only shows me having finished the Darkmoon Faire bit of Insane. It should show just Ravenholdt left.

Anyone have some answers for me?
    As long as you completed the quest for the Pirate's Hat at honored you have a permanent marker showing you raised Bloodsail to the appropriate level. Once you reach the other requirements if you don't earn the title just open a ticket like in the past.

Deleted
    Personally i was only missing goblins in the end, so ofc i lost my Bloodsail Rep while grinding that. I just made a ticket, like the others have said, and i was given my title. Please take note that my brother actually asked a GM about this, and the GM said that he would have to grind the rep again. But gogo ticket, should work!

Quote Originally Posted by STRABLS View Post
    Personally i was only missing goblins in the end, so ofc i lost my Bloodsail Rep while grinding that. I just made a ticket, like the others have said, and i was given my title. Please take note that my brother actually asked a GM about this, and the GM said that he would have to grind the rep again. But gogo ticket, should work!
    Yeah, so, if you go look over, eg, the wowhead or wowdb commentary on the title you will find this is a long-running thing. Many people hit this, and tickets had completely mixed responses. I expect folks who had some-but-not-all the titles over this change to have a marginally easier time getting positive responses to tickets, but you may have to try a number of times before you find the nice GM

PS: You don't have to lose Bloodsail rep in order to regain goblin rep; you can go check out my armory if you want proof. Granted, I stopped at 333/999 exalted on one of the goblins, but just shy of revered with Bloodsail, and exalted with all the goblins. I may not have the really hardcore version with the extra reps, but at least I got that one.
    Last edited by SlippyCheeze; 2014-04-17 at 05:50 PM.