Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    it's almost like theres a variety of weapons, some small, some big and various sizes inbetween.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnink View Post
    I like some of those weapons, especially http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...3_combined.jpg it looks like a pvp sword though. Also the hippo is cool.
    The pvp weapons are on wowhead

http://www.wowhead.com/news=233947/w...aracter-models

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    it's almost like theres a variety of weapons, some small, some big and various sizes inbetween.
    It also seems that challenge mode weapons are all massive, since those two are marked as challenge mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Death Knight (Forums): Army of the Dead no longer requires Blood spec"

From all Frost and Unholy DK's <cheer>

Hexweave cloth? Odd choice of name.

two handed weapons are big?!

Looks like icons for the new Darkmoon decks/cards. Better get those scribes ready!

I don´t really play a DK much, but I have to admit I am happy they are giving Army back to all the DKs. it is one of the cooler spells that you see others pop... and as a tank now that offensive vengeance is gone, I really won´t get angry if they aren´t glyphed to remove the taunt..
    Last edited by Azrile; 2014-04-17 at 04:38 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very ugly weapons... is this to compensate for new player models? Or just to fit the SAVAGE theme?

Oh dear me.Most of those weapons have the same model as TBC/Cata skin all over them.That bigass yellowish 2h sword looks just like the one from Kil'jaeden.And that staff looks like a cheap copy of Tarecgosa.
    Hopefully this isn't a sign of lazyness.

Seeing all the models,they are so bland and simple,we need more colors mon.

More awful weapons I see.

10+ Year Old Account
    For people who are complaining about mana problems, pssssst Shamans still have Mana Tide Totem. They never said anything about taking it out. It just only gives you 50% of your spirit.

Deleted
    those weapons and shields looks bad... need some old rome/viking style theme and not kiddy shapes/colors.

I just must say this one thing. I want to know, what people creating these awesome icons! Every patch and expansion we get bunch of those incredible things. WoW have the best icons in the Universe. )

Wild Mushroom: Detonate Fungal Growth now covers 5 yds, down from 8.

Simply amazing.... Make us even less useful, its not like Shrooms are that important or OP that you need to nerf them. Why not remove every single AoE moonkins have, that would be the best solution...

To all saying WoD has only ugly weapons with spikes on them, here are a few pictures of some of the datamined weapons on Wowhead:

Not all of them have spikes, alot of the WoD weapons look pretty nice. Even BC-esque due to the wide range of colors and unique designs (i.e. pyramid looking crossbow) instead of just wood brown or steel grey. Even when they do look like that Axe, there is still a bit of color flare (i.e. the purple hilt), and something unique about it like the fact the furnace on it, which is very iconic of the Iron Horde. People were asking for more simplistic weapons in the last preview and now that there are some shown (like those swords in the OP) ppl still complain. I just dont get this community. I say people just dont know what they want. You guys can have your opinions about the gear but just know that there are quite a few gems that have been datamined so far.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-04-17 at 11:56 PM.

as much as i hate pvp cant wait for the first wod season to be over to buy them for hp for transmog ^^

I....need...that....Sword....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    Those weapons look very cool. Love the detail on the Axe.

Not really sure why this is a complaint. No one said Blizzard took away older FoS titles all for the purpose of giving us "[NAME] THE MISTWALKER!" You ever consider that titles like Warlord, or Hordebreaker were purposefully exclusive so there are titles that actually live up to being a real TITLE? So that people can have pride that they were among the privileged few to earn a name that no one else can get? I dont know about you, but if wouldn't be impressive if everyone was The Scarab Lord, or The Immortal

As far as cool title names, there are tons. Stormbreaker, Kingslayer, The Insane, Flameweaver, Firelord, of The Nightfall, and the list goes on.
    Fairly certain you have completely missed the point. They're removing 'some of the coolest titles in game' ie challenge mode realm best titles like flameweaver, jade protector etc and replacing them all with one generic 'Mistwalker' title. Thus making incredibly rare, individual and cool titles, dissappear, and replacing it with one, vastly more common, less individual and soon to be grossly over used rehash.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Fairly certain you have completely missed the point. They're removing 'some of the coolest titles in game' ie challenge mode realm best titles like flameweaver, jade protector etc and replacing them all with one generic 'Mistwalker' title. Thus making incredibly rare, individual and cool titles, dissappear, and replacing it with one, vastly more common, less individual and soon to be grossly over used rehash.
    That was my point. It's not like Titles haven't been removed before. Unless the people who already obtained it dont get to keep it then i dont see your reasoning.

Deleted
    Innervate (New) Causes the Druid to regenerate 2.50% of maxmimum mana every 4 sec for 8 sec. This effect is cancelled if the Druid spends mana on a healing spell. Druid - Restoration Spec. 30 yd range. 2 sec cast.
    So...they are no longer removing innervate but they are making it entirely useless ?!