Druid Spell Changes / Updates

Some new updates on mmo front page. I'm particularly wondering about the DoC update from a Feral perspective, so guessing they mean shred instead of mangle? Is it just me or does a 10% additional crit to Shred seem quite good?

Druid

Empowered Starfall was reworded, but didn't change.
    Healing Touch now costs 18.5% of Base Mana, down from 19.5%.
    Lifebloom now costs 7% of Base Mana, down from 7.7%.
    Rejuvenation now costs 17% of Base Mana, down from 18%.
    Starfall was reworded, but didn't change.
    Wild Mushroom: Detonate Fungal Growth now covers 5 yds, down from 8.

Talents

Cenarion Ward now costs 14.1% of Base Mana, down from 14.8%.
    Dream of Cenarius now also increases the critical strike chance of Mangle by 10%.

Balance

Starfall was reworded, but didn't change.

Feral & Guardian

Leader of the Pack now causes your melee critical strikes to heal you for 3% of your health, down from 4%.

Restoration

Genesis now costs 18% of Base Mana, up from 14.5%.
    Innervate (New) Causes the Druid to regenerate 2.50% of maxmimum mana every 4 sec for 8 sec. This effect is cancelled if the Druid spends mana on a healing spell. Druid - Restoration Spec. 30 yd range. 2 sec cast.
    Lifebloom now costs 7% of Base Mana, down from 7.7%.
    Omen of Clarity had Nourish related text removed.
    Regrowth now costs 37% of Base Mana, down from 38.5%.
    Swiftmend now costs 12.5% of Base Mana, down from 13%.
    Tranquility now costs 25.5% of Base Mana, down from 27%.
    Wild Growth now costs 16% of Base Mana, down from 17%. Now scales with 12.5% of Spell Power, up from 12.48% of Spell Power.
    Wild Mushroom now costs 30% of Base Mana, down from 31.5%.
    Wild Mushroom: Bloom now costs 37% of Base Mana, down from 38.5%.

Major Glyphs

Glyph of the Shapemender effect now has a 5 sec cooldown.

Deleted
    10% meant for guardian druids, not ferals

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    Whoops, stupid moment. Thanks for clearing that up.

Deleted
    I really dont get the new innervate. So you get only 5% mana after 8 seconds and you cant heal? That isnt very helpful and balance dont really need it with their eclipse.

And without all the mana cost adjustments and notifications about wording changes:

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    Druid

Talents

Dream of Cenarius now also increases the critical strike chance of Mangle by 10%.

Balance

Feral & Guardian

Leader of the Pack now causes your melee critical strikes to heal you for 3% of your health, down from 4%.

Restoration

Innervate (New) Causes the Druid to regenerate 2.50% of maxmimum mana every 4 sec for 8 sec. This effect is cancelled if the Druid spends mana on a healing spell. Druid - Restoration Spec. 30 yd range. 2 sec cast.

Major Glyphs

Glyph of the Shapemender effect now has a 5 sec cooldown.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

I don't really know if the shapemender glyph needs a CD. 5% HP is not a lot, and it will cost you a global. But maybe some boss will increase our health by a lot like in Firelands, who knows?

without battle fatigue 5% hp IS a lot

Quote Originally Posted by brutallord View Post
    without battle fatigue 5% hp IS a lot
    not really. thats basically 1%/sec. And you need to burn GCDs to shift. And you're losing some damage/healing whenever pressed. And if you mistime it, you'll need to burn another GCD get this bonus.

3% with no ICD would be nice. Because ICDs suck. and there is a trade-off.

I'm wondering why DoC will still provide a dps/rps boost for Guardian, I thought the whole tier was being redesigned to give no benefit to your main role

Quote Originally Posted by drujt View Post
    I really dont get the new innervate. So you get only 5% mana after 8 seconds and you cant heal? That isnt very helpful and balance dont really need it with their eclipse.
    Every healing class is getting some minor mana regen ability to use when there is time when no heals need to be cast, that being said, the innervate one is the only one where you have to spend a minimum of 4 seconds+the cast time to actually get the mana. Will very likely be tweaked to something different in the future, as I don't see how it fits with the ease of use of some of the others

10+ Year Old Account
    Shapemender sounds great for PvP, was a bit disappointed when it didn't make it into MOP. Glad to see it back on plate for WOD
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    And yet....it's still garbage.