10+ Year Old Account

Lv 2 Worgen in SW?

Something random, but since when was this possible? Never even knew it was...

http://imgur.com/H9JyT3L
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

If there is no level restriction of re-customizations, then its very possible.
    You just lost The Game

Can't you be lock summoned?

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought there was a level restriction, had to be 10, unless that was another character service.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I thought there was a level restriction, had to be 10, unless that was another character service.
    Its does. You have to be lvl 10 to race change or lvl 60 for a Death Knight.

Deleted
    I'd have guessed lock summon does work indeed. Last I did it there was no level restriction though that may have changed now.
    I got strange looks from people even as I was walking around in Dalaran (current content) on my low level 1 alt, and they were like oO? And I was like "warlock oO?". Dem portals.

Mage portal also works if the worgen finds a way out of that place and/or where there is no phasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    I'd have guessed lock summon does work indeed. Last I did it there was no level restriction though that may have changed now.
    I got strange looks from people even as I was walking around in Dalaran (current content) on my low level 1 alt, and they were like oO? And I was like "warlock oO?". Dem portals.

Mage portal also works if the worgen finds a way out of that place and/or where there is no phasing.
    Technically, what is stopping a Worgen from ditching the starter quests and swimming to Silverpine? At least the Goblins are restrained to their islands.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Technically, what is stopping a Worgen from ditching the starter quests and swimming to Silverpine? At least the Goblins are restrained to their islands.
    What's stopping them is that there's no Silverpine. Worgen start zone is instanced, there's no going out.

Their have been "exploits" for worgs to leave starting zone early for a very long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Do they get the transformation and all if they do that ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    This used to be possible through extensive travelling around invisible barriers and all kinds of nonsense. I don't think it is anymore though. You can't just swim to Silverpine though.

This is most likely just a paid race change, albeit a silly one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Do they get the transformation and all if they do that ?
    That stuff is auto-learned at the right level, so yeah at 10 they get their forms.

might aslo have got out pretty early into their debut in cata when you could get out fairly easily, and just be a bank alt or something
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't be summoned AFAIK. But you go into a corner when you spawn, delete HS, teleport to graveyard(unstuck), spawn, run out of the startingarea out to the lands of Gilneas or whatever, walk along the beach until you leave general chat, autounstuck, log out, press release spirit the second you log off, log back in, you'll be in westfall with no racials & dead. Ress at spirit healer, enter combat with a gnoll & you'll have racials. Now there's no way you can go back, though.

Why would you want to skip the Worgen starting area? It's the coolest of the starting areas!

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    This used to be possible through extensive travelling around invisible barriers and all kinds of nonsense. I don't think it is anymore though. You can't just swim to Silverpine though.
    No, it's still quite possible to escape. I've heard all the stuff about the invisible walls and such, but there is still no invisible wall next to the lighthouse.

As for its use-- it's purely for novelty. The only thing you possibly lose out of this is not getting Lord Walden's Top Hat.

Well, that and the possible annoyance of being in Westfall surrounded by Gnolls that can kill you in 2-3 hits. It used to be that you weren't forced into Worgen form doing this, but as soon as you revive in Westfall you're a Worgen.
    Last edited by arcaneshot; 2014-04-20 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Why would you want to skip the Worgen starting area? It's the coolest of the starting areas!
    For the first few Worgen you may make, sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Probably because its a pain in the ass area.
    1-15 on most others take 40min~ but like 2hours+ on a damn worgen to leave that shit. Also if u RAF worgen u will be lvl 18/19 before u can leave...