Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    To delay WoD beta, I guess. I'm pretty sure we'll see it announced at/or before Wildstar release.
    In no software development team ever would something this have any impact on the software.

Deleted
    This comes at the cost of a raid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    I've skimmed through the trailer and first episode and I just don't get it.

Who is this aimed at? It's Blizz employees and a stereotype biker trying to look super rough and enthusiastic about an absolutely childish concept, failing at it. The whole thing feels extremely "fake", like none of them actualy enjoys it.

Coupled with the "at the cost of a raid tier" stuff, the point of this show really baffles me.
    American Chopper was a massively successful TV show and this guy was half of it. It's corny but it does reach out to a very wide viewer base. You're just not in the target audience.

Again, the "cost of a raid tier" and anything software development related would have absolutely no affiliation or connection with this and absolutely nothing would be hindered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by catbeef View Post
    really? i always assumed there were simply more alliance players.
    It is as Michael Sacco put it over at WoW Insider:

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Sacco
    Look. I think we all know what the result of Azeroth Choppers is going to be. The Horde bike is going to make it into the game, because Horde players are the only ones who care about faction pride. It'll barely be a contest at all. Who represents what faction is immaterial, really. The Horde will win because they'll vote because they're Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Alliance and Horde both have the same number of in-game mounts available to them. Excluding any that have thus far been removed from the game. (Old vanilla racial mounts).

However, Alliance has access to a mount of each racial mount for the horde, where as the Horde doesn't have access to every type of alliance mount.

Wolf: Kor'kron War Wolf
    Kodo: Brewfest Kodo
    Hawkstrider: Swift White Hawkstrider
    Raptor: Armored Razzashi Raptor
    Undead Horse: Rivendare's Deathcharger

Steed: Argent Charger
    Battlestrider: None
    Elekk: None
    Ram: Swift Brewfest Ram
    Sabers: Swift Zulian Panther

You left out Goblins. Pretty sure alliance don't have any available trikes.

Deleted
    Is there a facebook group for this circlejerk party?
    In all seriousness (not that you expected a serious answer when you cooked up this topic) Blizzard will more than likely release mounts for both factions since "They both turned out so awesome that we just had to add them both!". This game became about pleasing the playerbase to the point of obscurity a long time ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    They wanted to give Horde a free mount but there would be to much outrage if they just gave it to them. They had to hide it behind the illusion of a contest!
    +!

I didn't even finish the first episode because I just didn't care. Dunno why they're doing all this to justify a cash shop mount but oh well, won't be getting one anyway..

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread,

there is already threads about this topic.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..