WeakAuras Tutorial: Finding and importing models

I made a video showing how to find and import extra models into WeakAuras with the help of Wow Model Viewer.
    Hopefully this will help people who also want to start making "flashy" UIs with the help of WeakAuras.

I'll gladly answer any questions you might have.

Deleted
    Thank you !

You can use another WoW installation for the Modelviewer. So you can use the Modelviewer and WoW parallel.

What benefit does using WMV have over simply browsing the models within WA2 and selecting them direct from there? Seems like using WMV is an unnecessary step.

TLDR version: Weak Auras doesnt have all the models included, WMV does. Gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    TLDR version: Weak Auras doesnt have all the models included, WMV does. Gotcha
    Basically WA has an author-created list, while WMV is reading them directly from the game files.
    That can't be out of date as it is always as up to date as your game is.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

"This video is private" when you click on it. I'm sad!

Not sure how that happened. Fixed now!

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Not sure how that happened. Fixed now!
    Yup, thanks a ton for the fast response!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    I made a video showing how to find and import extra models into WeakAuras with the help of Wow Model Viewer.
    Hopefully this will help people who also want to start making "flashy" UIs with the help of WeakAuras.

I'll gladly answer any questions you might have.
    I need your UI, you have the most awesome minimalistic UI I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Basically WA has an author-created list, while WMV is reading them directly from the game files.
    That can't be out of date as it is always as up to date as your game is.
    Also thelist in Weakauras has not been updated in 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by vaenror View Post
    I need your UI, you have the most awesome minimalistic UI I have ever seen.
    He shares almost everything he does...
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDX...ukq1rUA/videos
    http://pastebin.com/u/birg

have a few questions about downloaded and that ui and installing it(or whatever they call it).im a noob to wa2 ive used elvui for a while and i love it but when i saw this ui i was like OMG.i try to keep my ui as minimal as possible but that one takes the cake.so im not sure how to go about implementing it.i already have wa2 downloaded i just would have to turn it on.any help would be appreciated.thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pentavelant View Post
    have a few questions about downloaded and that ui and installing it(or whatever they call it).im a noob to wa2 ive used elvui for a while and i love it but when i saw this ui i was like OMG.i try to keep my ui as minimal as possible but that one takes the cake.so im not sure how to go about implementing it.i already have wa2 downloaded i just would have to turn it on.any help would be appreciated.thanks
    figured out the whole import thing.just nor sure how to get the buff/debuff that are in the berg rogue ui

any ideas on how to get these models out of the warlords beta client? I've tried for my own uses with WMV but it's a no go with the new file system.

Thank you ! good tutorial

Thank you for this!