Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    Indeed. Non-locks won't even see it on the mob corpse, as far as I'm aware.
    That one I'm not so sure of. I think it's intended that only 'locks can even see it, but I've had guildies who weren't on Warlocks who saw at least one on a mob, but they couldn't loot it.

Thing is, I was grouped up with them, but too far from the mob to catch the tag. So maybe it was a bug or something.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I bought the tome for 5k on the ah. Tried the fight 3 times and will put some time into it later.

Currently my lock is 522. I got a flex heirloom staff off Garrosh on my monk so that will help with damage.

Because I am 2 weeks off my 7th legendary cloak I don't think ill have an issue getting it for the 8th time lol. I believe my lock is at 2000/3000 valor.
    If 6.0 is given a release date i will scrap the cloak and do it.

Will be the same thing as trying to do the legendary celestial challenge while under geared so I don't expect to be stuck on it too long.

It's hilariously easy now even if you only have a mix of Ordos, Celestial and LFR gear. Did it as affliction and failed to hide when I needed to and still completed it.

If you are struggling get yourself some drums of rage + drums of kings (made by leatherworkers) and some scrolls of fortitude (made by inscribers). Flask. Food. Potion. You can get a big head start before on the bosses hp.

I wouldn't say it was "hilariously easy" If you aren't up to speed with your warlock, but it certainly gets easier once you know the fight and know what to watch out for. Of course the more gear you have then all the better but knowing the fight was key for me. As was said earlier Drums of Rage and Drums of Kings are both nice little perks to add, but scrolls of fortitude? Last I saw Dark Intent gives 10% stamina anyway so no point wasting time getting the scrolls. Again just knowing your class is the big thing along with experience on the fight and it will die in no time.

Felhunters are the only real hard part, but when I got it I was dead and using my pet to finish the last 10% of the boss off. Didn't even expect to get it at that point.

Carefully positioned Fel Flames and Charges were great. Even if it was more micro-managing than I'm used to. Had to take out 100 imps at the same time as hurting the boss.