Thread: RIP Fury

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Go Gladiator. It's a great spec.

Lowering the number of abilities doesn't make it less difficult, it only makes it less tedious and more boring...

Deleted
    Tested on prebuilt ilvl 463.

UQT felt terrible.

Using Sudden Death, it was plenty of fun still, though. Reacting to all the procs, trying to use BT on cooldown, figuring out when you can get away with dumping rage with Whirlwind instead of Wild Strikes...

If they make Sudden Death baseline and add 2 interesting talents to 45 it'll probably be quite fun as long as Whirlwind's and Wild Strike's relation stays as it is.

http://downloads.simulationcraft.org/raid-9-18-14.html

Now the sad thing here is that Fury is actually not below all the DPS specs but rather middle of the pack. I wouldn't be super surprised if they just left it like this and called it a day, although I really hope they won't(I also am still expecting Arms and Gladiator to be brought down slightly).
    Last edited by mmoc06f0881615; 2014-09-18 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayuki View Post
    Now the sad thing here is that Fury is actually not below all the DPS specs but rather middle of the pack. I wouldn't be super surprised if they just left it like this and called it a day, although I really hope they won't(I also am still expecting Arms and Gladiator to be brought down slightly).
    It's not middle of the pack. It's at the bottom. Demonology haven't gotten its APL fixed reflecting the buffs (Soul Fire in Meta, Demonbolt over Cataclysm). I'm guessing not every other class has as much time and effort put into it as Warriors, and as such Warriors have generally higher simcraft results.

Well besides the vague question i made, u answered it, thnx like Tankz0 said lets see at the end, as far as a fellow guildie (one of the highest dps on my server) shared me recout results for 5 mans dps is so so as fury atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Vague question, hard to answer. Fury is engaging but braindead, meaning there are always buttons to hit but it really doesn't matter when/if/how you hit them. If you enjoyed Wrath Fury (ICC) you are pretty much going to jump up and down with joy.

If you enjoyed MoP era of Fury, where snap decision making was important and your rotation built off itself and rewarded careful execution and proper play, then you'll be sorely disappointed and find WoD Warriors to be boring as hell.

Arms is even worse off, no procs, no mechanics to speak of and not enough rage to fill GCDs makes it a very boring spec indeed.

Deleted
    you can try out the specs on PTR no need to have beta