Random hc dungeon bug

There seams to be a bug when u finish random hc and you immediately que for the next dungeon with same group, you get kiccked from group with 30 min deserter debuff. Anyone else got this problem?

It seems more likely that they probably kicked you from the group to go on by themselves <.<.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    It seems more likely that they probably kicked you from the group to go on by themselves <.<.
    You never get deserter buff if they kick you tho ?

Deleted
    If you ignore the deserter buff yes.

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    You never get deserter buff if they kick you tho ?
    Yes, you do?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8517952772

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Now we get into theory. If you join a random dungeon you usually need to wait a certain amount of time before you'll be able to leave without any repercussions. With no debuff in place a person may encourage others to remove them by word or deed, allowing them to re-queue immediately and get around that intended limitation.

Though it can impact those that are otherwise innocent, it is likely a necessary precaution to help prevent abuse of the system...If you would like to see a change to how the system works I'd recommend posting in the Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios forum or by submitting your suggestions through the in-game interface.

you get a deserter debuff if you are kicked. blizzard does this to prevent tanks or healers from selling insta queues and then asking to be kicked to get around the deserter debuff. there may be other reasons too but this is the main one i remember them saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

10+ Year Old Account
    OP I know exactly what you're talking about. It's been happening to me to if I join a new instance group without leaving the one I just finished. I get a loading screen but just end up back in shrine with the 30 minute deserter debuff.

I believe it's being caused by an addon but I haven't been bothered to individually disable them and test it. Probably one of OQueues 50,000 updates.

My temporary solution is to make sure I always hit "leave instance group" before I accept the next one.

15+ Year Old Account
    This happened to me yesterday, just without the debuff.

No, i wasnt kicked. It happened every time i requed with same grp i finished hc. But nvm, mulitiple ppl suggested it might be some oqueue thing. So i guess that's the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if they did then I don't think he'd have gotten the deserter debuff, as this was after the heroic was finished.

Never had this happen, but I have queued with a group for a battleground, accepted the queue, hit a loading screen with an abnormally long delay and then found myself sitting wherever I was when I accepted the queue with the deserter debuff, while the rest of the group got into the battleground. I think this is a result of your client failing to load the instance correctly. But what do I know?

Sounds like the bug I had with one of the recent versions of oQueue.
    Solution: disable it, or update.