Warlords of Draenor Dps

So I've been looking around for anybody who can give me an idea of how unholy and (mainly) frost will play in Warlords. Obviously things aren't final but I'm curious as to how dual wield plays since the leveling bonus to rime and the buff to Soul Reaper as well as how 2 hand now plays. Any help would be much appreciated.

i haven't done much testing in frost or unholy myself but from talking to other people the playstyle of both dk dps specs hasn't really changed. blood on the other hand feel pretty different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

In terms of numbers, we dont know yet...raid testing seems far away as well as number tuning...Frost specs nearly play identical to current live just dw will actually use Obliterate for Rime procs due to the leveling perk...Unholy needs some QoL fixes still but overall is looking pretty good.

Thanks guys. I wasn't looking for actual numbers though so no worries there. So I guess what I can understand here is basically dual wield still spams HB but goes back to the older style of actually using obliterate after blood plague is up? Or is blood plague not worth applying "yet" (since Blizzard also said they want us to use both diseases because of dot not because of needed damage boost). Also I'm guessing now that soul reaper does shadowfrost it's worth using sub 35%. Also as of current, what runeforge does 2 hand frost use? I can't remember if Blizzard said razorice or cinderglacier. If cinderglacier though how does that work when it procs? Worth using howling blast or atm is it better to just use obliterate and hope that rime procs?

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Thanks guys. I wasn't looking for actual numbers though so no worries there. So I guess what I can understand here is basically dual wield still spams HB but goes back to the older style of actually using obliterate after blood plague is up? Or is blood plague not worth applying "yet" (since Blizzard also said they want us to use both diseases because of dot not because of needed damage boost). Also I'm guessing now that soul reaper does shadowfrost it's worth using sub 35%. Also as of current, what runeforge does 2 hand frost use? I can't remember if Blizzard said razorice or cinderglacier. If cinderglacier though how does that work when it procs? Worth using howling blast or atm is it better to just use obliterate and hope that rime procs?
    diseases will completelybe based on what talent you pick for level 100. NP seems the best bet for DW frost simply because BoS is very very awkward. If you dont go NP then blood plague will be necessary for damage. They are increasing disease damage to make up for the loss of damage modifier to make you want to keep diseases on the target. They don't want diseaseless play to ever come back I assume. In 6.0 SR will be very much worth using at sub 35%. Currently 2H frost uses fallen crusader like every other spec. In 6.0 I assume that to be the same, but once we get the runeforge perk I see CG being 2Hs main runeforge. You'll use CG on rime procs and FS.