Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Ironforge had it's time, you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Personally I would love to see more love for Exodar...
    Love in the form of stacks and stacks of TNT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    stormwind is the capital of the alliance. Ironforge is a giant quest hub for level 10's with a AH
    good say the same for humans though, but yet cata requires you go sw for the cata zones

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzard View Post
    Ironforge had it's time, you know.
    Agreed. Ironforge was the central Alliance city mostly because of the Dark Iron Dwarf angle and the proximity to Black Rock. It's time was Vanilla. There's no reason for it to be the central city for the Alliance anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Agreed. Ironforge was the central Alliance city mostly because of the Dark Iron Dwarf angle and the proximity to Black Rock. It's time was Vanilla. There's no reason for it to be the central city for the Alliance anymore.
    Central city =/= Has some of the stuff stormwind offers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought it was neat that IF was the "capital" back in the old days. I feel like it has much more flavor than Stormwind, which feels a little boring to me.

Personally, I think all capitals should have the same amenities, including reforgers, transmogrifiers, void storages, etc. Some life needs to be put back into the other faction capitals outside of Org/SW; its a shame that such beautiful cities go to waste other than a very, very small handful of people, usually low-level characters who are passing through and the occasional 90 who hangs out here and there.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    because people whine about how older stuff is better, so blizz believes that WoW should be orcs vs. humans. It looks like wow could be renamed: WoOvH
    (World of Orcs vs Humans) then we can just have all the other capitals be a crater like theramore.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2014-07-15 at 12:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz's fascist plans to herd users will fail anyway since everyone is just gonna hang out in their Garrisons. If their decision makes low level questing too inconvenient they'll simply reverse themselves. If they don't remove trainers and the AH then whichever Azeroth city is deemed "central" will be largely inconsequential like it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Plus, reference the fact that in 4.3, Blizzard did extra work to *remove* reforge NPC's from every city but Org/SW (they had them previously).
    No, they didn't. The Reforger, et al were only added in 4.3 to begin with.