Return of the Burning Legion - Who shall lead us to victory?

With the inevitable return of the legion, this thread will be a wish list of heroes that will lead us to victory, or play a major role in the downfall of Sargeras and the legion. Pick five characters from the game's lore who you think should lead us in our quest, they must have some relation to the legion's storyline, no Hoggers.

1. Illidan Stormrage (He isn't quite dead, not really. There is a great deal of evidence showing that he can and very likely may come back)
    2. Maive Shadowsong (If Illidan returns, the huntress won't be far behind him, and we'll need the skills of those who hunt the most powerful of demons.)
    3. Grom/Garrosh Hellscream ([Draenor versions] They have the capabilities to be powerful leaders, and Grom has proven his effectiveness against demons before. I firmly believe that Garrosh having a strong father figure in his life would prove beneficial, and he would become a great leader as well.)
    4. Medivh (Again, powerful mages have a special connection to the twisting nether, and with the way Karazhan works, as a Ley Line focus point, I am not convinced that Medivh is completely dead.)
    5. Milhouse Manastorm (Because reasons.)
    (Obviously Velen and his prophecy come into it too, this may involve Anduin or Wrathion, but nobody can be 100% sure yet.)

That is my list, I'm eager to see what everyone else would like to see.

Deleted
    Illidan
    Will come back for a redemption / self sacrificing story wanting to lead and army and bringing playable demon hunters along.

Turalyon
    Will return to pwn demon face.

Alleria
    Hopefully come back more understanding of race and unite the split between High and B Elves.

Anduin Wrynn
    I think at some point he will take over his father's position and lead.

Thrall
    He will be involved fo sho

How the hell could I forget Turalyon and Alleria?!

I'm a bad wow-nerd....

;_;

3. Grom/Garrosh Hellscream ([Draenor versions]
    Please no, no more Orcs.

It'll most likely be Turalyon or Anduin, if it even happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    Please no, no more Orcs.

It'll most likely be Turalyon or Anduin, if it even happens.
    GC admitted that he wrote the "nobody has heard from Turalyon or Alleria for some time" loading screen tip. He was very proud of it, and he felt it needed to be there, when it was not already.

That means something.

Depending on when it happens, probably Turalyon or Anduin.

As for Maiev she's gone into villain territory. If Illidan is brought back it'll probably be a reverse of BC where we work with Illidan and Maiev is driven by vengeance and we stop her this time.

My playable Ogre avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Med'an will save us.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion, naturally. He's been set up to fight the Burning Legion since his birth.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.