Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Cloud serpent rep will keep it going for a little bit

Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious View Post
    All old cloth always sells well come the next expnasion so its worth stocking up imho.
    this goes, and afaik royal satchels will still be BiS in WoD? If theres something new, they'll be great to have even still

I am a dedicated altoholic and packrat. I had stopped late WotLK and just started in January this year. I had loads of frostweave cloth (3k+) which made it easier to level some alts. At the same time, with the level crunching on cata, it was hard to get embersilk enough to level first aid and tailoring (despite only some alts doing tailoring).

It is the same as with all the crafting raw materials, piling from previous content is not a gold-mine, but it saves a lot of time when leveling alts. It was the same with runecloth in vanilla. We used to make bandages and vendor them. Now a stack sells pretty easily, because you need more of it to level your professions than you pick up while blasting through lvl 50-60. If they make satchels more accessible, I can see windwool easily becoming more attractive than embersilk. Not just because it is better, but also because it is easier to get. The current problem with windwool is that it is overflowing in almost all farmspots. Once people go farm WoD areas, pandaland will not get as much action and the availability of the cloth will change radically. If they also make it easier to level 85-90, then it will be even worse.

TL;DR: Stockpile everything, you never know when you might need it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    Windwool Cloth will stack to 200 in WoD, it currently does on beta. If you're trying to save for WoD, you'll have to wait a few months after it launches for Windwool to actually net a good profit, as there will be a lot of players seeking to burn their stocks of it right when the expansion comes out. Once it becomes a rarer commodity like Embersilk, the price will increase.
    On beta it sells for loads becuase nobody needs it. You have to understand that the AH it literally controlled by the players and If players are playing completely differently on BETA (which they are) then it is most certainly not an accurate price for when WOD launches on retail servers.