Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Well, I hate to be "that guy", but why not make a nice little report about it on the official site?

Show the video, give some numbers and test it yourself? Give Blizzard some constructive feedback, rather then complaining on a fan site? Maybe, who knows, something might happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    On the one hand, it's beta so things are likely to change. On the other hand, previous expansion releases don't give me much faith.

Yes it's broken (as are many things by the looks of it) and yes Holinka is probably getting tons of feedback about it BUT people are completely in their right to complain about beta balance this early given how Blizzard has handled previous beta feedback (S5 DKs, S9 Feral Mastery & Mage DMG, S12 Stampede & Taste for Blood)
    this is true, also the reason i dont bother prefixing comments on beta with 'i know its only beta but...'. anyone who thinks outliers in beta naturally get leveled out are either delusional or new.

warr numbers are obviously strange but all melee uptime on casters is alarming on beta..that's more scary to me. i dont think that's going to be fixed before the first season of wod.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Well, I hate to be "that guy", but why not make a nice little report about it on the official site?

Show the video, give some numbers and test it yourself? Give Blizzard some constructive feedback, rather then complaining on a fan site? Maybe, who knows, something might happen?
    they look here too, but the more places the better i suppose.

Deleted
    Warriors are very easy to defeat as balance druid. Very easy to root and their damage is not that good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkisyum View Post
    Funniest thing I've heard all day!
    Then you must only play WoW then...
    Name ONE other mmorpg that has 34 specs that are viable in pvp!
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    LMAO i smell the stench of a troll.......nothing wrong with PVP ? lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    I'm not a hardcore PvP-er by any stretch, but on my Warrior, Priest and Paladin I can beat any class, and I get beaten by any class. I can join battlegrounds and sometimes my team wins, other times my team loses. What's the wrong thing with PvP?
    Oh, and about that taste for blood thing, during the first patch of MoP, I have never had 5 stacks of TfB... NEVER. The whole patch, never, not even on dummy... I always got bored/annoyed trying to get it and just fired other abilities instead. Fukc that nerdy shit, the game's for playing not sorting out numbers!
    Last edited by mmocc72b9c279c; 2014-07-20 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    Yeah nothing to worry about, they'll fix it before it goes live just like TfB.
    Kappa
    and 200k frostbombs and stampede bugged for 3+ months after mop release.

bliiztard forever

Beta is beta? Right. Are you delusional? The numbers will be tuned but you cannot possibly think they're going to rock the casual boat and make warriors (or whatever) less than perpetually overpowered. I just hope they take a serious look at PvP because right now even with tuning it's going to be a sad sad affair. Play a caster? Lol GL. I may bench my warlock unless they seriously address melee classes.

Deleted
    Damage is insane and unbalanced in the beta right now. Checkout the "nerf boomkins" threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    Looks like there's another Stampede bug on beta that's 1shotting people. Season 12 2.0 incoming.
    I reported this bug 3 weeks ago and holinka said they are investigating it.
    <inactive>

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    I reported this bug 3 weeks ago and holinka said they are investigating it.
    I'm sure they will find it 6 months into live..

It's not really just Warriors, though Warriors are just the most severe case. Melee are pants on head retarded on the beta right now. Ranged lost over half of their CC, their mobility, and almost all instants and instant CC while melee have, so far, retained every tool they have from live, even if the tools were intended to counter ranged abilities that no longer exist.

Most ranged right now are being ripped through like tissue paper by melee while having no way to open the gap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    It's not really just Warriors, though Warriors are just the most severe case. Melee are pants on head retarded on the beta right now. Ranged lost over half of their CC, their mobility, and almost all instants and instant CC while melee have, so far, retained every tool they have from live, even if the tools were intended to counter ranged abilities that no longer exist.

Most ranged right now are being ripped through like tissue paper by melee while having no way to open the gap.
    Please, tweet holinka and write on the official beta forums. The more voices and feedback the faster they will fix it. We almost all agree on that.
    <inactive>

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    Please, tweet holinka and write on the official beta forums. The more voices and feedback the faster they will fix it. We almost all agree on that.
    Already have and no response.

I don't understand why they pruned the hell out of ranged but allowed melee to retain every single tool they were given the arms race. Frost Mages, the most competitive of the ranged even on the beta, are struggling hard in non Ashran environments while other ranged don't have a chance.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Retriavenger View Post
    Warriors are very easy to defeat as balance druid. Very easy to root and their damage is not that good.
    Oh? Thanks for that, PvP is not broken afterall.

PvP will very likely be broken for the whole expac only to have Blizzard mess with things that don't need to be touched and completely avoid the easy solution that people suggest, then in the last season they will say the next expac will be different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    this is true, also the reason i dont bother prefixing comments on beta with 'i know its only beta but...'. anyone who thinks outliers in beta naturally get leveled out are either delusional or new.
    I could not agree more

it pisses me off when someone says "it's beta"

if you're passionate about something, want to see the game released in it's best state and believe something needs to be changed, speak up and make your voice heard. stop listening to people who say "it's just beta", because for the last, like, i dont know how many years launch builds have practically been beta builds.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I could not agree more

it pisses me off when someone says "it's beta"

if you're passionate about something, want to see the game released in it's best state and believe something needs to be changed, speak up and make your voice heard. stop listening to people who say "it's just beta", because for the last, like, i dont know how many years launch builds have practically been beta builds.
    The fact that melee have gone this long into mechanic testing without pruning is very concerning as is. Melee need to be pruned but concerned that they'll overshoot the mark and then have limited time to fix it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The fact that melee have gone this long into mechanic testing without pruning is very concerning as is. Melee need to be pruned but concerned that they'll overshoot the mark and then have limited time to fix it.
    They pruned them but only made things worse, especially considering burst.
    As an example, as arms you only have MS CS Rend and WW.
    WW and Rend hit like nothing and CS is on a 20sec cd, leaving MS wich just has to hit hard for arms to be able to keep up in pve dps.
    1 ability doing a ton of damage is a lot burst wich is a big fuck up considering pvp.

And so it is for other classes/specs aswell apart from a select few.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkisyum View Post
    They pruned them but only made things worse, especially considering burst.
    As an example, as arms you only have MS CS Rend and WW.
    WW and Rend hit like nothing and CS is on a 20sec cd, leaving MS wich just has to hit hard for arms to be able to keep up in pve dps.
    1 ability doing a ton of damage is a lot burst wich is a big fuck up considering pvp.

And so it is for other classes/specs aswell apart from a select few.
    They pruned direct combat skills but have done nothing to their CC or mobility. Melee have retained the CC and mobility skills, and their low/nonexistent costs, that were necessary to compete in the ranged vs melee arms race even though the abilities they were added to counter no longer exist.

Holinka is apparently looking it now. Beta PvP is a total disaster for ranged. Ranged had their mobility, CC, and defenses trimmed down significantly and can no longer cast while moving in 90% of situations while melee are now
    -Faster than ranged
    -Have more control than ranged and almost all instant
    -Sustain better than ranged
    -Have two gap closers for every gap opener, making them near impossible to peel or kite

All while ranged are locked into hard casting which is also easy to stop. Once a melee gets on top of a range, and they will unless it's maybe Ashran, they're done for. They're going to get on top of you and you're going to basically be stun and spell locked until you're dead with no way to peel them off, even with team support. This issue is then compounded by things like Warriors two shotting people.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2014-07-22 at 01:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Blizz has a plan to nerf Warriors in WoD.

See, they're going to buff Warrior survivability so your team's Warriors can survive more damage from the other team's Warriors, and if that doesn't go far enough they're going to buff Warrior damage so your Warriors can not only survive other Warriors, but they can burst them down quickly as well.
    Warriors always get nerfed. It's their thing. Sometimes they become as OP as other classes but it's always warriors who get nerfed while the other classes keep the OP-ness for months if not a whole expansion.

Holy !@#$, I almost fell out of my chair watching that vid. That certainly matches the definition of 'OP'.

Even as a Warrior player, I did NOT enjoy playing a Warrior in S12. The gameplay was irritating, to say the least.