Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    1-2 weeks for Sigils, 3 weeks of waiting for 3k, maybe 4 if you happened to need the Chimera at the start of the lockout like I did on my Hunter, 3-5 weeks for Secrets, 3-5 weeks for Runestones and Celestials.

All in all 10-14 weeks, which is a pain considering the cloak is mandatory for anything past Normal essentially.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Looted 15 secrets so far. I'm pretty sure I will have this part completed tomorrow. Then it's Runestone gathering.
    Shame you can't kill bosses for Secrets and then kill them again for Runestones ; /

Finally on Runestones. Just a question, if I loot Runestones from the LFR version, can I still loot Runestones from the normal/flex/heroic version on the instances? Or once I loot them on one, I can't loot them on any until the reset?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Finally on Runestones. Just a question, if I loot Runestones from the LFR version, can I still loot Runestones from the normal/flex/heroic version on the instances? Or once I loot them on one, I can't loot them on any until the reset?
    Can only loot once.